Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - August 2021

Thanks so much Brenda…the rock is called ‘The Whale’ by some locals. :grinning:

15 Likes

Pink and grey is so pretty Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn

15 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well. Thank you for keeping us in order last month Max @MaxPringJewellery and to you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over this month.

What a lovely looking little boy Karen @TheCornishHare.

Lovely start to the month everyone let’s hope it’s a good one for sales for us all.

Today I have a baby’s cabled cardigan, hat and booties set

25 Likes

Hiya,
Something new for a new month!

Really enjoyed making these x

26 Likes

I’ve added some new animal shaped buttons to the shop.

23 Likes

Karen, Brennan is gorgeous!

14 Likes

Hi everyone I’m back again with Oswestry Jewels

Welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Mel @aquilacrafts. Welcome to the thread Thearsa @Abrota and see you in a few months Carol @Casdesigns

Today I have a Halloween stretch bracelet with a choice of a pink or yellow skull dangle, hope it’s not too early.

23 Likes

Carol @Knittingtopia I feel your dad’s pain…4 years today since my hubby died…so big hugs to you both…xxxxx
(I hope you get some knitting sales soon…not sure why Folksy is slow for the sale of knitwear but it is) xx

23 Likes

Aw Brenda sending you super big hugs :hugs: xx

I used to do well on here years ago but then everything just seemed to stop overnight. I’ll keep plodding on for now though :blush:

19 Likes

Hugs Carol @Knittingtopia and Brenda @teabreaks! The loss, whether it be a child, partner, parent, dear friend, is always there and catches you off guard and knocks the wind out of your sails when you least expect it. Sending you all my love.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Just made some nut brittle, few too many nuts, oh dear, never mind! Yum! Big bag of mixed nuts were down to 99p in Lidl’s, just added in a few cut up Brazil nuts, and some pecans. Didn’t really need the extras though!

Please virtually help yourselves!

Natalie x

26 Likes

I’ve just had a sale! A robin suncatcher, one to add to the tally please Natalie.
I didn’t even get a bill last month, but then my shop was closed for two weeks :blush:
Thanks for hosting last month Max @MaxPringJewellery and taking over this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I’ve missed your lovely work.
Lovely lad Karen @TheCornishHare
I’m busy photographing in order to add new items, will be back later with a listing :blush:
Thank you Natalie, I love pecans

21 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m back from hols. We actually managed to get to the local beaches for a swim a couple of times before the weather turned (first time in 10 years!) and slept ALOT. We didn’t realise how burned out we both were & it aready seems too long ago. Thanks for the good wishes you all sent me last month & thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for the tally and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking us forward.
Brennan has a lovely kind face, what a beautiful boy Karen @TheCornishHare.
Love the bee clips Caroline @Caroleecrafts & your fabulous whale rock Susan @SusanBettyArt .
Welcome back Mel @aquilacrafts .
So sorry your Dad is having a rough time Carol @Knittingtopia but it’s at least he is letting it out, men often find it harder to do so & good that you can grieve together, hugs to you both and you too Brenda @teabreaks .
x Marion

26 Likes

Yay! Well done Sue @SueTrevor for starting off the sales tally! Happy Sunday samba for you and help yourself to some pecans!

Natalie x

16 Likes

looks amazing :grinning:

15 Likes

Yummy - looks amazing! x

14 Likes

thanks for all the Brennan love - I know I am biased, but he is a cutie!!

Sending virtual hugs to Carol @Knittingtopia and Brenda @teabreaks

loved to here and here is my listing for today

Karen x

23 Likes

Snap Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
I have made a savoury version, Dukkah

Yours looks yummy, is that with the Werthers again?

26 Likes

Yes werthers original sugar free! Yum!
Savoury version sounds interesting!

14 Likes

Just relisted this little collection of amethyst tumble stones from my supplies section.

Natalie x

22 Likes