Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Just listed this little set which I have called "Over the Rainbow."

3 Likes

Very late today. A visit to opticians .
Hubby wasn’t thrilled when the optician said my eyes were perfect and he needed stronger bi-focals.
Although threading a needle seems to get harder
Some new glasses cases today

Valerie x

1 Like

Goon evening everyone A bit late today have had a day out with my daughter and daughter-in-law and her mum and auntie we went to see the jersey boys in Birmingham was a lovely day out so its a relist today

2 Likes

Managed some photos today, so a new pair of earrings to share

1 Like

Evening all, just back from a week away, visiting my parents in the Highlands. Lots of lovely food, booze and snow. Glad to be home now though.
Reopened my shop and have relisted a few bits.
Hope everyone had a super Christmas and that the new year brings lots of joy and sales.

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Ali, Sue and Sarah. :dancing_women: :dancing_men:.

Welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking Caroline @carolinefrodsham, still suffering I’m afraid with this blasted chesty cough, it seemed to be getting better but then got worse again last week!, I’m thoroughly fed up of it now :frowning: tried just about every remedy recommended, so far the only thing that seems to help is drinking hot water, a hot water bottle and vicks.

Have the whole family over today for lunch, we are having stew! daughter and granddaughters favourite meal lol! it’s already in the slow cooker and hubby will make the dumplings later on so I just need to make a pud :slight_smile: our son is leaving his dog Ellie with us so we are puppy sitting, not had her overnight before so hoping she will settle okay :open_mouth:

I would also like to say thank you all for a fab year, it’s had it’s ups and downs for most of us but through everything the community spirit in this group has been amazing, you are all caring, kind and thoughtful and I wish you every success in 2018. so cheers and Happy New Year’s Eve everyone :champagne::sparkler:

New thread is up Why not come and join us on the Folksy365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread in January 2018?

Last day for code TY2017 for 17% off today as well

5 Likes

Good morning and all the best for the end of 2017 and the start of a new year tonight.

I am going to London today to watch my nephew playing rugby. It will be a long day as he has to be there at 11am and kick of isn’t until 2pm but will find something nice to do i expect even if it is just a nice cafe/pub for lunch. I have woken up with a stinking headache but hopefully a dog walk in the fresh air and a couple of ibuprofen will clear that.

No parties for me tonight - my partying days are long over - but we are planning to head for the local pub for a drink (or two!) if I can stay awake long enough.

Heres todays listing

Good morning everyone. My item for today midnight god Lapis Lazuli Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

1 Like

Lovely bit of lapis @NOfkantsCurios. Best laid plans of mice and men - when we went to the car yesterday the battery wouldn’t turn the engine over. Green Flag came though about three hours later which I thought was probably quite good as the car was on the drive and they clearly had a lot of business by the time I called them; big highlight in a perverse way was the text to tell me the guy who was coming would be delayed because his car had broken down :grinning: I hung on to my credit card and chequebook @BeadstormJewellery and went shopping for a battery while the kids looked at beds. They couldn’t make their minds up but their two year old had a great time checking out the beds. Relisting again today; soon be off to to Redcar to bring said 2 year old and his mum to see his brother and sister here

3 Likes

Oh dear, car batteries! The woe is me stories I could tell!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Hi all
Happy New Year’s Eve !
Trying to get motivated and back into it😔
Still showing sale items
https://folksy.com/items/7074177-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-Five-Vintage-Winter-Scene-Handmade-Personalised

Back later on X

1 Like

Happy Hogmanay to everyone. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could all have a sale to bring in the new year?
Just relists from me
Tartan glasses cases

Valerie x

1 Like

Happy partying to those who will be going out. I will have a quiet evening with my grandson as his parents are out for a party. Something for the men or boys today.

Sorry, a re-list today !! . One of my ‘sale’ items ,from the sale section in my shop …https://folksy.com/shops/AliDufty/collections/229621-sale-section
Pack of 4 handcrafted greetings cards .Mixed sentiments.

Morning all, now where did that year go to? I have to tidy the house once more this year as we have friends coming around tonight! And we have a house guest again, I’m beginning to crave normality!
Today’s listing

a relist for me today while I recharge my batteries…

Afternoon

House cleaned, windows done, so all set for 2018. Even did a nice walk this morning!!!

Evening in for us, we will be raising a glass or two

Wishing everyone on this thread all the very best, it is so good to be a part of it, and hope I can do it justice next year

Oh Max, one sale today to end the year yay!!!

Carol xx

5 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter - some of your Christmas ornaments just fell into my basket, gave one of your angels to my sister for her tree and she fell in love with it, so these are for next year!!!

Carol xx

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone a new listing today

Just popping in to add to my tally for Dec - another 6 sales so that mkes 15 in all, please Max @paperchainsandbeads. So sorry I dropped off the thread for the last couple of weeks. A combination of illness, Christmas preparations and family visits just ate up all my time. The last five visitors departed this morning and I’m on my way to Wales now! I’m going to take a break in Jan but hope to join in again in Feb. Wishing you all a very happy New Year!

2 Likes