Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping us right
Purses today

Valerie x

25 Likes

Hi there I’m back again with CfTT.

Today I have and aran weight headband for a girl

My Pinterest board for this month is:

24 Likes

Morning all Happy February to you! Thank you MAX @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month - Good Luck with your new role!! - and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for being our Mum this month!! - All us naughty children to look after, you poor thing!!

Loved all to here - what a lovely start to the month

My effort today is another ACEO - I do like painting these mini bits of art - a wolf today!

Have a good day all

25 Likes

Happy February everyone!
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month and hope you’re enjoying your first day in your new role. Thanks also to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over this month. At least it’s a short one. Last month felt never ending.

Send you some love today. X

25 Likes

your aceos are awesome Karen @TheCornishHare …they are addictive aren’t they !!

18 Likes

Awwhh - thanks Brenda @teabreaks, really appreciate you saying that!! - and yes, they certainly are addictive!! I was in a car accident a year ago and am still suffering with whiplash issues, so I really like doing ACEO’s as I seize up if I am in the same position for too long - so I can just about get one of these done before that happens! LOL x

20 Likes

Happy Monday and happy February.

Thanks for last month Max @MaxPringJewellery. Hope your first day in the new job is going well.
Thanks for taking up the reins this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

This fabric may look familiar but this is a smaller purse than the last one I listed:

PUR269 Chaffinch purse

All loved and pinned. Here’s the board I’m pinning to this month:

(48) Pinterest

29 Likes

A pinch and a punch everybody! Here’s to a month of sales - are you listening, Sales Fairy?
I’ve listed another little apron, completed just yesterday.
Zoo Animals for a 2-5 year old

27 Likes

Hi everyone!

reading & sharing backwards (to my varying boards, Pinterest).

Hope everyone is okay!

Mo has got into a bad habit of meowing to no one- when we are asleep - D says we have to ignore him. Hopefully it’s only a phase - last 2 days!

New craft below!

@NOfkantsCurios Natalie! thank you SO much for my “gifts” today & thx u for my added extra!! I am surrounded so I hope I will now be protected lol. Hope your first day at work is going okay! & thx u for doing this thread this month x

Here is us today (does anyone think I have an obsession with purple? I do!)

27 Likes

Good afternoon everyone,
First I want to say thank you for running this February thread.
I had my Covid vaccine this morning.
I :heart: All till here, I will be pinning to my Pinterest boards soon.

22 Likes

All loved and pinned to my folksy Pinterest board :slight_smile: xx

17 Likes

Thank you so much, it’s great to be back :grinning:

19 Likes

Afternoon everyone,
It’s my daughter’s 30th birthday today, I’m not sure how that happened! But it is now a year since we’ve visited her, that feels very odd. Guess who’s 1st on our list of people to visit when we feel safe.
I have made a chocolate cake for the 3 of us at home but I’m waiting on a Tescos delivery to finish it, it never turned up last week due to the snow!

Today’s listing

Screenshot_20210201-125127

29 Likes

Lovely apron Joss :grin:

16 Likes

Hi Sue, congratulations with your daughters birthday. It is a very odd feeling. As my mum and I didn’t visit each other in 2 and a half years. As my mum lives in Holland.
My mum said, when it is safe again, I come over for a month. I can’t wait for that and hug hug hug hug her.
It will be very emotional, I know that already after a difficult time. More then 2 years my husband git a brain aneurysm, and last year a few days before Christmas he died. I had to go on with what I love to do ( jewellery making ) my husband said.
So I’m doing that.

26 Likes

My listing for today, and maybe more will come today, as I’m stocking up my shop :blush:

27 Likes

February already!
Maybe not a bad time to Jump into Spring:
child girl jump into Spring, 20x50cm, acrylic, MarjanvdKooi

27 Likes

All loved and pinned to here x

16 Likes

Afternoon

Big thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for sorting us all out this month, and please can I kick my tally off with one sale from this morning

A beautiful sunny day here in Cheshire, actually spent an hour in the garden which was sooooo lovely.

Here is my new one

Carol xx

28 Likes