Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2021

All loved and pinned

24 Likes

Thank you Lynn, been here every day loving and pinning just nothing to post from me.

17 Likes

Afternoon everyone from a bright and sunny, although cold, Mansfield.
I had a few orders to knit after Christmas so no time to list anything new on here but these are now finished and I have a few new things to showcase once I have taken photos. There will still be plenty of relists though as most of my knitting canā€™t be completed in a day!!
I have been following the thread though for the last two months and shared in everyoneā€™s highs and lows. Hopefully there will be more highs to come. We have had our first vaccinations so am looking on the bright side.
I followed the remarks about posting to the EU with interest as one of my orders was for the Netherlands. I took it to the post office last week with trepidation but it was really straight forward. They filled in the customs form, I paid extra to have it tracked but neednā€™t have worried as it was delivered within two days.
The first of my new listings is this pretty cardigan

27 Likes

As from tomorrow they are starting mass testing with police, fire and council officials going door to door as thereā€™s been a positive case of the south african variant in my town :scream:. The person whoā€™s got it has had no connections to South Africa.

19 Likes

Hi everyone, my European orders are getting through quite quickly now and I had 1 to Australia that took about 3 weeks which is pretty much normal so it does seem to be improving. A Moss agate pendant from me today -

27 Likes

Afternoon all & happy February! Itā€™s good to be back - Iā€™ve missed seeing all your gorgeous makes. Thanks for being thread Mum Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :rofl:
Hope youā€™re all good. Iā€™m caught up to here & pinning to my Feb board here:

Iā€™ve got new things to list, but lots of them are different colours of existing designs, so apologies if it gets a bit samey! Starting with this Onyx pendantā€¦

27 Likes

@Knittingtopia I read on the Dailymail online that they were doing in 2 areas in Surrey - but they are doing door to door in your area?

Oh no

@GrannysHandknits nice to meet you! linda & Mo x

18 Likes

Hi everyone! Trying to keep everything afloat here in homeschooling land and have everything crossed that now January has passed the sales fairy will visit all of us!

On a random note as Iā€™m having a nose at Folksy this listing was on the front page, a pdf of someone elseā€™s book? - surely this is copyright theft? :frowning: https://folksy.com/items/7674534-The-Girl-You-Left-Behind-pdf-book-

22 Likes

Well, it ainā€™t handmade! :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Happy Feb All, :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain:
Been sorting type todayā€¦

A sale to add to the Tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery - Thanks for running the thread this month :grinning:.
Hope you had a good 1st day in your new job, today

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

27 Likes

Thanks for looking after us all in January @MaxPringJewellery
Thanks for taking up the task for February @NOfkantsCurios
A relisted bear

28 Likes
24 Likes

Hello everyone! Just dropping by for a quick hello!

So many things have happened since last time I wrote (it feels like ages ago!) I wonā€™t bore you with the details. But let me just say, among everything else, while I was in Italy I got Covid (from my mum, after she got it at the hospital while she was there for something else!). Felt fine, absolutely no fever, no fatigue nor cough, though I couldnā€™t, and still canā€™t, taste or smell anything (the doctor told me it could take up to six months for the sense to be back).

Anyway, since Iā€™m back to some sort of normality (hopefully! But I donā€™t want to say it to loud - I canā€™t believe also what I call ā€œnormalityā€ now), Iā€™m planning to do a few creations this month, so I might be able to join in March with a few new things!

Hope you are all doing ok! Iā€™ve done some loving and sharing on Twitter.

Anna

28 Likes

Welcome back Dee @OrukiDesign and Andrea @GrannysHandknits. xxx

17 Likes

Hello everyone :dolphin: Hereā€™s some canvas fabric to kick of February!

7669620-Light-Blue-Cotton-Canvas-1

@Popys Gosh! I didnā€™t know it could last that long :astonished: Hopefully it comes back soon!

25 Likes

Yes, door to door testing in certain postcodes of which ours is one.

18 Likes

Luckily Covid is gone, Iā€™ve been negative now for a couple of weeks. Itā€™s the sense that wonā€™t come back until apparently itā€™s ready to (the doctor explained it to me in more medical terms but I canā€™t remember them now :laughing:)

19 Likes

Just reported it :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

Oh dear, late with my listing today. Will pop back later to have a look through all todayā€™s action

25 Likes

Todayā€™s listing: to fit with todayā€™s themeā€¦

These are really difficult to achieve, I managed 10 this time!

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

27 Likes