Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

Hi all
Thanks Deb @DeborahJonesJewellery I thought that would be the best, so I’m all pinned up to date😉 Thanks X
Great card Carol @cariadcrafts11 yeah I agree with Deb , you could be looking at a whole new outlet…tattoo design X

Many,many thanks again max @paperchainsandbeads for another month
X
All your hard work is very much appreciated X

Night night all Steph x

3 Likes

Could I join in this month pls @paperchainsandbeads as I am being a bit productive at the moment and will shortly have a host of new goodies to show you. Have favourited everything up to here and here’s one to start off (just made it in time for the 1st!).

https://folksy.com/items/7022340-Floral-Birthday-card-cow-parsley-flower

3 Likes

Good morning, its a beautful morning today :sunny: good luck with the run Roz @OrchardFelts. I have a bit of a busy day oday gone a bit mad with sales over t’other side with and 2 commisions and I have two parcels to prepare one for assay (yay finally got there!) and one for the museum (fingers crossed they like what I send) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning All, Happy July - a nice sunny start here, have a great day all.
A sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads xx

6 Likes

Morning all, my daughter leaves for London today, on a 3 month placement with a fashion company, I shall really miss her! I had some sales yesterday, but not on here, a friend took some of my work to a school fair and sold a fair amount :blush: Good luck Roz with your open studios :purple_heart:
Today’s listing, these sell well in real life, but I’m not sure I’ve sold any on here yet.

Karen, @silvertreejewellerydesign your goodies turned up yesterday, I shall enjoy using them, and thank you so much for your little gift too :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: you are so kind :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Morning :blush:

All liked and pinned to here.

Have a fab Sunday

Karen

3 Likes

Morning all, lovely day here again.
Good luck with your 10k Roz @OrchardFelts so impressed with your progress. You have inspired me to take up running too, albeit on a treadmill at the mo.

5 Likes

Morning dearies

4 Likes

Good morning. Another new dish listed

3 Likes

Good morning all
Busy day today and hoping the weather improves.
I am off to the 100th Anniversary party of the Scottish WI . It will be lovely to get dressed up
Some new cushions today .They were really successful at the Arts and Crafts trail last week so lets hope

https://folksy.com/items/7022922-Dachshund-Cushion-
Hope we all have a wonderful July
Valerie x

4 Likes

Happy Sunday everyone lovely morning here hope it is for you all too. I had a sale this morning but unfortunately not a Folksy one.I finished listed this nursery decoration yesterday.

2 Likes

Good luck with your run Roz @OrchardFelts x

Hope your Daughter enjoys her fashion placement Sue @SueTrevor - sounds like an exciting new venture x

I had a stressful night having to take youngest (he’s 17, so not really that young) to A&E as he was having dizziness, chest pains and shortness of breath intermittently over the last 3 days bit he only decided to tell us at 10pm last night!! He had lots of tests and all is OK but didn’t get home and sleep until 4am!
He’s had these pains over the years, since he was about 11 and they’ve been quite bad during sports - the GP said it was growing pains. Hospital said to take him back to GP! He must have been very worried though as he hardly ever complains about being ill!

So, today is just a re-list and I thought I would re-list these very simple buttons

4 Likes

Afternoon

Ooo @thedotterypotter, that must have been very worrying. Hope they get to the root of the problem soon

Another lovely sunny day albeit a bit fresh in the shade

Thanks for comments about the new skull, roses card, we shall see!!!

Carolxx

4 Likes

Afternoon all

Spent the day so far in the garden. We tried to grow some lettuce - our first ever attempt - and it was an unmitigated disaster - they were a bit over when we bought them and we then waited too long to plant them - so a trip to the nursery for some more bedding plants and I now have a flower bed instead. Will try again next year but will be better prepared :blush:

My pleasure Sue @SueTrevor - glad the parcel arrived safely and thanks again :grinning:

Oh Sarah @thedotterypotter - hope you son is feeling better today, you get to the bottom of it soon and that it’s nothing too serious.

Valerie @valerie I love your Evergreen cushion - so colourful.

Max @paperchainsandbeads can you put me down for 7 sales please. Thank you Sue @BeadstormJewellery for your (large) contribution to this tally :grinning:

Some more supplies to show you - then I’m off for a spot of lunch and to settle down in the garden with my Kindle :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hope he’s ok Sarah @thedotterypotter kids are a worry whatever age xx

Here’s me for today!

2 Likes

good evening…bit of a traumatic day…sorry I am late…I will do faves later
https://folksy.com/items/6972506-watercolour-landscape-art-painting-ref-934-

3 Likes

Could you put me down for 4 sales please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

3 Likes

Hi all!
Sorry I’m late!
Mammoth baking session since the early hours until three this afternoon :sweat_smile:
Hope everyone has had a good day,
Sarah @thedotterypotter hope you’re son is ok and they get to the bottom of everything X
Hope the run went well Roz @OrchardFelts X

Here’s mine today/tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Steph X

3 Likes

Back from today’s fair / Partyn the Park. Quite an enjoyable day and a reasonable number of sales.

My pleasure Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign. I can only resist temptation for so long!

Hope things are ok Brenda @teabreaks and settled down after your day xx

Only the 2nd of the month and I’m afraid I’m resorting to a re-list already

3 Likes

Sorry, didn’t manage a listing today but have pinned to here. Hope your son is feeling better Sarah @thedotterypotter

3 Likes