Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Carol, Sarah and Deborah. Welcome Morag :slight_smile:

Back to work today, stomach is better with no acid now but still a bit tender so hopefully on the mend now :slight_smile:

Just started the August interest thread Why not come and join us in the August Daily Listing Challenge?

and my items for today, wishing you all some pay day sales :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@paperchainsandbeads - Please add 2 to my Tally - I sold a Kindle Case and a Glasses Case yesterday - love those late-month additions!

Today I have more Aga Pads to add . . .

https://folksy.com/items/7031695

4 Likes

Good morning

Sorry I’ve been missing for a day or too. I’ve been loving & pinning in catch up sessions, but not a lot of spare time with focusing on the bedroom refit.

It’s looking good. Just an empty shell now which is great. We are off to pick some wooden flooring and paint today.
Hopefully we will start laying the floor tomorrow. It’s not a huge room so shouldn’t take long.

I’m getting withdrawal symptoms now though from not being able to create anything new. I keep looking at my lovely blocks of fresh polymer clay in their crinkly packaging and feeling frustrated I can’t get to work.
I’m jotting all my ideas down so I don’t forget. I’m normally in bed just about to turn off the lamp when I get a flash of inspiration. :smile:

I have a few new items yet to list so hopefully if I get a little chill out time later I will pop them in the shop.
I just need to get the images off the camera.

I just have this relist today.

Have a great day

Karen x

7 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7031697-Four-coasters-Wooden-coasters-Home-decor-Drinks-coasters-Sunsets-Seascapes

Set of 4 stunning wooden coasters, just listed

3 Likes

Morning All, Happy new week xx

[

4 Likes

Just popping in quickly before the gym

We have had two sleeps and now back to normal not sure about son and his partner though, have been busy all weekend and will be all this week before returning to work next Monday. This house moving is hard work initially but soooo worth it. Anyway visiting tomorrow, cant wait lo

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

6 Likes

I also keep a notepad next to my bed as I often find great ideas pop into my head just as I am drifting off.

When I was at uni studying ceramics one of my lecturers in throwing, Takeshi Yasuda, insisted that everyone should keep a notepad beside the bed as that was where his best ideas came to him!

4 Likes

Hi Sarah I found some lovely patio roses which look lovely on the decking outside my window and some impatiens to add some bright splashes of colour. How did you spend your Sunday?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Morning All

The plant shopping was very successful yesterday I got some lovely patio roses and some impatiens which are brightening up the garden today.

Needless to say we have had more rain this morning but the sun has been shining through the rain so not so bad.

Today listing is a lovely jewellery set.

2 Likes

Afternoon all.
Visitors have all gone out for the afternoon, so I am grabbing a few hours in my shed.
Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

4 Likes

Thank you lots xx

3 Likes

Thank you so much xx just getting hang of these forums not sure what Im doing !!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for going to all that trouble xx

2 Likes

Aww @PollysWares138 some lovely plants then. My garden is definitely a work in progress, I have a sambuca I need to plant out though. My weekend was busy just chasing children around, hehe!

This fella sold elsewhere, so I made a new one!

5 Likes

I haven’t been around for a few days, I went away to Devon, so here I am. I would soooo love to sell this painting. looks even better in real life, its one of my larger canvas paintings, for my folksy friends there is a 30% off today, use code happydiscount at the checkout

Sue x

https://folksy.com/items/7016921-Surreal-Scenic-Poppy-Invasion-Red-Poppies-Sea-View-Canvas-Board-Painting

7 Likes

Something for the afternoon…

Jeanie x

3 Likes

Hi all

Although I’m not saying much I am visiting everyday and loving/pinning/tweeting all your lovely items.

Glad you’re feeling a bit better Max @paperchainsandbeads

Nice to see you back Roz @OrchardFelts and Sue @SueTrevor - hope you’re both rested and raring to go :grinning:

Just a few days to go before I close my shop - not really looking forward to it, feels like the end of an era. We’ve got a lot of photography work over the next week or so and I’ve some projects to crack on with intended to generate more work so I’ll be kept busy. Just spent the last hour or so doing the risk assessments for a series of sites for a construction company - they’re a new client and it could mean repeated business, which it what we want :grinning:

Don’t forget my thank you discount code THANKS25 for an extra 25% off everything including sales items.

Karen
x

7 Likes

Glad you’re feeling ether Max

Last day of July - where has that gone? Certainly noticing the light fading earlier in the evenings sadly

How exciting about your bedroom refit Karen @karenscraftybitz
Bet you can’t wait for it to be finished now

2 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads. 2 pairs of earrings off to Australia

And some re-listed earrings

4 Likes

Late listing from me - I am just going to go back and start from today’s listings - love and pin!

3 Likes