Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2017

Hello Peeps, Nice to be back again! Hopefully I can keep up

1 Like

floral and butterfly embroidered card

Iā€™ve made sure I missed no one on the May Board and liked and pinned up to here for June! Phew!
I missed this castle out somewhere, so here we are!

2 Likes

My order from you is now showing as shipped, itā€™s just arrived too and is beautiful. Were these a one-off or might you be doing some more in the future? as itā€™s the perfect size for around my neck or to use as a wrap around my head to hold my long hair back xx

3 Likes

Hi All,
A little flower today

off to spread the :heart_eyes:

Oh Diane - I had one too, arenā€™t they gorgeous. I hadnā€™t thought of using it in my hair - thanks for that and thanks again to
Sue @SueTrevor :grinning:

2 Likes

Out of interest - on your Pinterest boards - what have you labelled the listing challenge items as?
Last time I took part in it, we had monthly names, so I used to have a board called that.

Good afternoon everyone. lovely to see some familiar faces and some new ones :). Sarah @thedotterypotter we are hoping that Folksy365 helps to have continuity so instead of starting a new board and building an audience which then stops every month it can be kept going also helps with sharing on social media as a #tag etc, or if you just want a one off maybe something like Folksy daily listers - June :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t get the folksy e-mail for my sale either just the paypal notice a glich I hope!

Iā€™m okay thanks Steph @stephshortstationery just a bit exhausted today ready to put my feet up now :slight_smile:

1 Like

All pinned to here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy June everyone.

I got my Folks bill email late - think it was around 11am, whereas itā€™s usually very early hours.

Starting the month badly with just a re-list

2 Likes

Sorry, Diane @HandmadeByDiane, they were a one off! I had them in my dyeing box for a long time! And thought Iā€™d do them for my art show, I knew when I priced them they were priced to sell, as silk costs so much, so I was really just recouping my money, believe me, the way they flew out of my shop, I would make more if I could! If I find some more that got separated from the main lot maybe :blush:

3 Likes

All pinned to here,
Nighty night xx

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I have a long weekend starting now, so am relaxing with a glass of wine!
Here is my first June listing, hoping for a sale this month :frowning:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone, yay itā€™s Friday feels like its been a loooong week. I still donā€™t have a replacement car so managing on the bus for now, itā€™s so disruptive!

and a relist

1 Like

Iā€™ve just finished making this Aga Pad and popped it straight into my shop this morning . . .

1 Like

Shop back out of holiday mode. Not a bad three days at Goathland. Now its CRAFTfest weekend.
Son-in-law brought two grandchildren at 7 this morning; will collect the 'mid-afternoon. So a relist for today:

2 Likes

Morning :slight_smile: Iā€™ve just listed a few of these

2 Likes

Good morning, my first posting of the day, more to come later :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/7011459-Summer-Sunset-12x8-inch-approx-A4-Fine-Art-Print

1 Like

This was uploaded today, a Giclee print of my original painting, looks like my original soft pastel art

Sue have a good day

https://folksy.com/items/7011464-Jelly-Fish-Giclee-Print-Of-Original-Nursery-Decor-Bathroom-Decor-Home-Decor-

1 Like

Sue @SueTrevor - received the scarves and bird today - love them. Think the scarves might be too nice to be used in my work, might have to keep them for myself! Love the hanging bird too - Iā€™ve wanted something of yours for ages. Thanks so much.

Day 7 of 9 of the arts trail. Going well so far. Just spent the morning doing some preparation for tonights entertainment - more poppy scarves, they are proving popular as always :slight_smile:

Went for a run this morning but my sister couldnā€™t complete it as she has hurt her hip so I went on without her. Decided to go for speed rather than distance and knocked 2mins 7sec off yesterdays time for the same distance so feeling rather chuffed.

Still keeping up with all your listings - just. Hopefully I will be able to join in again properly next week.

8 Likes