Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

Evening all you lovely folks. Relisting these as they expired and I have nothing new . I hope I can manage to get down to something tomorrow .

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery xx

2 more sales this afternoon Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is this bright yellow flower decoration:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary Rachael (& Mr. Rachael!) @AppleQueenJewellery

A sale to add please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Continuing my run of bracelets…

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery

1 Like

all loved and pinned to here.
Thank you for the good luck wishes Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - love your blue dragon pendant. They are all amazing - such intricate work.
Thank you Jayne @GoRadLou - luckily I stayed the same this week. Lost just over 2 stone so far.
Jill @BeadifulByJill - thats one stunning bracelet you have embroidered with shibori silk.
Roz @OrchardFelts hope you managed to get to Lyme Regis.
Valerie @jenniesgems - congrats on your customer love - its always so uplifting when you get such love feedback for your creation and service.
Happy Anniversary Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery
Congrats to everyone will sales

6 Likes

Hi everyone , am back from our weeks hol in the Scilly Isles . Had lovely, relaxing time and mostly good weather . Back to reality and a broken washing machine today , ha !
I’ve managed a couple of visits here to do some lovin ! a lot always seems to happen in such a short time though ! Some lovely items listed as per , and there seems to be some healthy sales for some folks ? Well done ! :slight_smile:
My sales always take a dive in the Summer , a lot of grinning and bearing it and trying to glean inspiration for future new projects !

I’m back to listing now though , even though some will be relists I’m afraid ;/ …
Rather late in the day too, oops ! Crocheted cotton 'Summer Breeze ’ bunting , and now on sale !!!

6 Likes

SINKING FEELING (https://folksy.com/items/7139729-A-Sink-ing-feeling)
A3 Print , Limited edition.

6 Likes

Hi all,

Thank you @AppleQueenJewellery and @Verchielbeadsandjewellery glad you like my shibori cuff.

Here’s todays listing

8 Likes

Sorry, late again. There’s never enough hours!

Congrats all with sales!

Glad you had a nice time @AliDufty but boo for your washing machine.

Happy Anniversary @AppleQueenJewellery

Lovely flower @thedotterypotter

New one from me!

Liked and pinned all to here. X

10 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Brenda, Sally, Sarah and Sue, and there was one for me too whoop! :dancing_women:

10 Likes

Morning. Cooler here today.

Off for an all day lunch with friends in Edinburgh. Doubt if i’ll Be in any state for anything later.

9 Likes

Morning! Heres todays listing. A busy morning - school drop off, Dr’s, Choir then off to work. Will catch up later.

9 Likes

good morning all…today I have a classic Sympathy card…plain and simple for those who don’t know what to say.
https://folksy.com/items/7145467-classical-Sympathy-card-ref-F421-DSCF0003%20(6)

8 Likes

all loved to here x

1 Like

Have a lovely day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Loved and pinned to here

1 Like

Morning all
Today’s listing

Wow, that sold quickly Brenda @teabreaks :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Finally have a little time to start on some new booky products. For today though, a relist.

7 Likes

another sale for me please Max…total now 18,

5 Likes

Did you see you are number 6 in the best sellers list :tada::tada::tada:well done Brenda :grinning:

6 Likes