Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

Well done Brenda @teabreaks for your place on the bestsellers list!

My item today is a pretty electric blue titanium rainbow hematite gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

8 Likes
7 Likes

oooh, thanks Caroline…I have no idea where to find the list…I have searched but couldn’t find it…x

7 Likes

Lovely day in Lyme Regis yesterday if a little grey and damp. At least the weather kept the crowds away!

Well done Brenda @teabreaks - heres a link to the best sellers list if you want to look :slight_smile: https://folksy.com/bestsellers

Been to the gym so I am allowed to eat today, now off to the gallery to change some stock around so I can take some of it to the craft fair on Sunday.

Another hare from me today

10 Likes

Morning all . Sorry for another relist but it has expired and I need to sort myself out before I make anything new :crossed_fingers: The sun has disappeared , hopefully not forever , but at least I won’t want to be outdoors (as much)
Have a successful day all.

7 Likes

Well done on the Best sellers list Brenda @teabreaks x

5 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

8 Likes

One of my new cards

6 Likes

2nd card today

5 Likes

Last card of the day

6 Likes

Thank you all for your anniversary wishes. We had a lovely lunch today, and it was warm enough to sit outside!
Just about to collect my son from his 3-day residential trip - not looking forward to doing the washing though :anguished:

Here’s another of my silk wrap bracelets
WP_20180606_16_19_17_Pro%201

8 Likes

It’s been a very unpleasant day here today. It rained all morning and is now grey and damp. After a busy morning at the day-job, I’ve been to the post office to post a commission and I’m now about to press on with some making in the hope of soon having some new things to show you. Today is still a relist though - sorry :sweat:

https://folksy.com/items/7073500-Large-purple-cosmetic-bag-make-up-bag-with-braid-lace-and-button-trim

7 Likes

Loved and pinned to here. Oh yes, I also meant to say congrats to Brenda @teabreaks on making it so high in the best-sellers list.

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone will be back later to catch up

8 Likes

Apologies for missing a few days
Here is today’s listing

6 Likes

I also have this premature newborn baby set of hat and ballet style shoes.

Natalie x

8 Likes

One sale for me today (yay!) @MaxPringJewellery. Back later to catch up.

Listing for today is this:

DSC_7983

8 Likes

thank you Roz…I would never have found it…lol

3 Likes

:smile: I have it bookmarked otherwise I would never find it either!

5 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. Back later :grin:

2 Likes

Today’s relist

7 Likes