Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

good morning all, another beautiful day here in South Wales. I am hoping to start painting the garage door today…(not just plain paint but a landscape…I love to be different !!)
Today , here is a mini landscape…
https://folksy.com/items/7146274-original-art-watercolour-landscape-painting-ref-f-423-

8 Likes

Morning everybody

A new bookmark to add to the small collection I have listed in my shop.

7 Likes

Thank you :grinning: I am just starting to bring my shop together.

3 Likes

Good morning and what a gorgeous day it is here too,
Today’s listing is another miniature vase, this time with a hand and flower!

11 Likes

Morning everyone

8 Likes

6 Likes

well here it is…NOT listed of course…ha ha…I painted my garage door today…never done anything this large before…

26 Likes

Wow Brenda I love that :smiley:You did it so quickly as well ! :green_heart:

3 Likes

so pretty ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Brenda, that is brilliant, so eye-catching. You should offer your services as a mural painter! (Only joking, I know you wouldn’t want to do that!)

2 Likes

ha ha…bending down too often at my age could be risky…lol

6 Likes

Afternoon Everyone,
Little flower card to brighten the day.
:hibiscus::sunflower::tulip::bouquet:
Best Wishes Adrianx

7 Likes

Afternoon all . Made another pair of these which are slightly smaller. I know I should model them on ears to show the size but OH and son don’t have pierced ears. ( would look a bit odd, especially with OH’s beard!)
Your miniature vases are so cute Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics I didn’t imagine them to be that small . So beautiful . Good that you have the hand in a photo .
Have a good evening.

8 Likes

Stupid me, listed on the wrong thread this morning, so here it is… afternoon now not morning, lol!

My item today is a pretty olive toned brecciated Jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

7 Likes

Gorgeous! XxxxX

3 Likes

Relisted

6 Likes

Afternoon all.
Had a lovely day at The contemporary craft festival yesterday, quite a few folksy sellers were there, met ,@jamesgreenprintworks who had come all the way down from Sheffield to trade.
One of these days (years) I will have to go as a trader instead of a customer.

Love the garage door Brenda, you have quite a skill being able to paint from that size to aceo! @teabreaks

7 Likes

At last my first 2 sales for June on Folksy!:star_struck:
Martin your pics with hand and flower are fabulous and really put the size into perspective.
Brenda @teabreaks - you are so talented- wow your garage door is a real work of art. I think you should put a little reference to “find me on folksy” at the side! Love it! :heart_eyes:

I have been putting things into practise that I learnt on my social media course. First of all updating my story/about me section. Has anyone used the app “canva” - its amazing and free! (unless you use the backgrounds etc that cost extra)? You can create your own banner for folksy, templates for instagram, facebook and loads more. Hopefully I have made an improvement. But its all practise.

9 Likes

a reference to folksy would be good if anyone actually came up here…lol…highest road and end of a cul de sac…lol

4 Likes

Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics, your miniature vases are even more teeny than I thought!

Brenda @teabreaks, I can’t believe how fast you complete that garage door - it’s amazing!

Caroline @carolinefrodsham - I think if you modelled your earrings on real ears, you could potentially put some customers off buying - I saw this model that another seller had used (it is slightly freaky though! But maybe there are other things like this that you could use?

Beautiful colours in your earrings today @DeborahJonesJewellery x

6 Likes