Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JUNE 2019

Here’s a clickable link for one of these ^

16 Likes

Thank you, Am new here x

12 Likes

Hello again everyone, nice to be back for the June challenge :blush:
Can’t believe how May flew by, but at least June seems to have brought some lovely weather with it, hope it stays.
@KelandyDesigns Love this, what a wonderful idea, very unique! @SueTrevor love the purse, your work is so bright and colourful! @StephanieGuy Beautiful aceo x @thedotterypotter love the apple! @erkinwald Always loved these style gloves, very unique and beautiful colours :smile:
@junemccabe love the sheep! And Welcome to @TheCraftyAnteater :blush:
My listing today is a greeting card, taken from an original painting.

17 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope it’s OK for me to join in again this month.

Good to see you back in charge again Max. Hope everyone is OK and that sales are going well for everyone. I had my best month ever last month, 3 sales in total. Small potatoes for some but a huge amount for me.
I apologise for being absent for the most of last month but things have not been good here. I have finally managed to speak properly to the physio after much chasing and they are beginning to think that I may something called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome caused by the now good blood flow to my foot after the angioplasty op causing it to go into a shock state. It’s good to almost have a diagnosis but it’s not good that it doesn’t have a cure and can last years. The treatment options are pain management, physio and pain killers. I have also been told that I definitely need the bypass carried out on the other leg and am going back to see the consultant in another few weeks to discuss what can be done as the other leg is also in a bad state. The sciatica they say is a result of both of the other things. Trying to get my self back on track but please bear with me if I can’t get round to the whole month. I will definitely do as much as I can.

I have 2 new listings today, a knitted jumper and a wood jasper bracelet.

I’ll get on and view, tweet, pin and like on fb all of your links.

21 Likes

Welcome to the thread Andy @KelandyDesigns and @TheCraftyAnteater

Forgot to say before thank you for managing us all last month Sarah @thedotterypotter
My pinterest board for this month is

If you would like to contribute to the board please send me your pinterest email address and I will add you.

13 Likes

Yay, new month, fingers crossed for great sales for all! And welcome to new members to the Folksy daily listing club!

My item for today is really special, this Banded Agate took my breath away and i’ve Called it Nemo, I think you can see why.

Natalie x

18 Likes

Morning everyone
Today’s listing

16 Likes

welcome back to old friends and welcome to any new members of this thread…don’t forget to go to each person’s listing and click to like it.(helps get us all on the front page, even if it is just for a short time.)
There is always someone on here to help if you get stuck.
Good luck everyone and I hope everyone gets lots of sales …x

11 Likes

good afternoon ooh hello and a very warm welcome to new members and returning friends.

Not too bad so far I have finihsed all the reading and have my assignment planned out, spent around 5 hours this morning on it then the garden called so been out there for the last 2 hours now I’m hot and bothered and don’t feel like writing or reading anymore lol!, the sun is lovely here today :sun_with_face: got a few orders to do so I’m going to crack on with them and take some pics too ready for next week, given the rubbish weather forecast for tomorrow I can write then tehe!

13 Likes

Afternoon all… Where does the day go ??
Looks like lots of people are having a nice sunny day :sun_with_face: Alas not here over in the wild west …
Welcome Andy @KelandyDesigns (great idea) and Rachel @TheCraftyAnteater ( lovely work ) and welcome back to returners.
Looking forward to seeing photos of your daughters work Sue @SueTrevor ! Exciting :smile:
Hopefully we will all have a good month :crossed_fingers:
Enjoy the day ,and sun, if you have it!

16 Likes

Afternoon everyone, :wave:t3:
I can’t believe it’s June already.
I’m torn between hoping June is nice and sunny and hoping it isn’t. More gardening if it’s sunny, more crafting if it isn’t!
First effort for the month is a new baby card, I’ve made a few of these in different colours, but I’ll try and spread them out over the course of the month, so you don’t think you’re seeing the same thing over and over.

16 Likes

Happy 1st June :smile:

14 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Welcome to everyone new and to everyone returning
Some new earrings today

05-SAM_5838

16 Likes

Evening all! Hope everyone’s had a lovely day & some sunshine :sunny:

Just been through to view & love everyone’s posts & pinned lots, I will try & find you all on facebook & add some love there too!

Some hammered copper earrings from me today with some stunning iridescent green beads :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Evening all. Welcome @KelandyDesigns and @TheCraftyAnteater. Oh dear, 1st of June and I’ve failed on the first day! :rofl: I’ve been out in the garden all day making the most of the weather, so no listing from me today. I’ve loved and pinned everything though. Here’s my Pinterest board for June.

19 Likes

Evening all, happy June everyone.

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Good to see some new faces and some returning ones. Thanks Sarah @thedotterypotter for looking after us last month.

There is some lovely jewellery on here today. @jenniesgems @OrukiDesign @carolinefrodsham love your earrings !

19 Likes

evening folks, yay happy dancing for your sale Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery though it’s a bit more of a shuffle really after 5 hours reading on the laptop 2 hours gardenng and another 4 making jewellery and an hour in the kitchen I’m really rather pooped this evening lol! got my favourite dinner in the oven moussaka with a nice greek salad and a hearty glass of red and a restful evening ahead, been binge watching fleabag last one tonight then it’s onto killing eve :slight_smile:

have a lovely evening everyone

20 Likes

All caught up to here.
Can you add 2 sales for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

well done on the sales ladies…
faved to here xx

11 Likes

Ooopsie, Dee @OrukiDesign - those beautiful earrings just fell into my basket <3

2 sales to add for me tonight please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

16 Likes