Folksy 365 -Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2024

Welcome to the March 2024 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

I’m Deborah from @DeborahJonesJewellery , and I will be hosting the MARCH thread - thank you Anna from @Fififoxi for hosting last months thread so very well.

It is a CHALLENGE thread which means that, once a day, you must visit ALL the other participants shops via their daily link AND :heart: that listing in the shop.

The rules are outlined below. It does look a bit complicated but do have a go because it is a great way to get valuable extra exposure for your shop. There will be plenty of friendly thread regulars who’ll help you with any difficulties and we do have a lot of fun and laughs along the way.

• Firstly Click on a participants ‘item link’ for that day - this take you to the listing in their shop. Then click on the :heart: for that days item - this gives the item a brief appearance on the Folksy ‘newest items’ front page - so the item has more of a chance of getting seen (this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: ). You can see how to do it below

• Next share your item for the day on this thread so everyone can :heart: it - to do this select your item from your shop and copy its URL at the top of the page. Then return to this thread, hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the thread page, then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day).
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day or two is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine too, we understand not everyone can join in every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’
  • It’s great If you can promote a few others as well by tweeting or pinning items from the thread (just occasionally pick some items if you can) or you can create a #FolksyFriday collage and share it far and wide.

Let me know when you have a Folksy sale so we can add it to the tally, celebrate and happy dance with you.

I hope we all have a great March :crossed_fingers:

It’s well worth checking out the ‘home page themes’ - they can be found on your dashboard under ‘improve your shop’ - use the tags and increase your chances of inclusion in gifts guides etc.

Upcoming hosts

March Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
April Susan @SusanBettyArt
May Max @MaxPringJewellery
June Mel @aquilacrafts
July Sue @SueTrevor
August Anna @Fififoxi

The story so far for 2024 - sales total by month:

January 247 sales - February 227 sales**

MARCH Tally 186

ButterflyThistleCreativeCrafts 5
theslothscavern 6
TheOldButton 12
GlintBeads 6
KBCreations 3
MaxPringJewellery 9
petalspassions 3
WonkyTowersCrafts 3
cariadcrafts11 5
aquilacrafts 7
DeborahJonesJewellery 7
kokoblue 7
GeorginaCrawfordArt 8
PatchworkPackages 5
judyrowleyart 4
RosyMoonUK 1
Fififoxi 4
Caroleecrafts 10
OrchardFelts 1
janetwilliamson 1
wildrosedesigns 1
malloryjournals 3
teabreaks 43
karloshandmade 1
erkinwald 2
PamelaJonesArtStudio 1
CottageWhiteCrafts 2
FeltbyBridget 2
LilacDaisy 3
PCCrafts 6
SueTrevor 8
knotsoneat 1
thestitchyroom 1
SandgateGlass 1
XStitcherJoss 1
Marjansart 1
jopetportraits 1
HappyApple 1

8 Likes

Good morning! March is here!
I will start with a positive…… woken up to two new sales! :tada::tada::tada::tada: @DeborahJonesJewellery …start that totals list.

I have sold a few things each week for the last few weeks,. I am happy about that. I was getting worried and thinking maybe I should stop but then again, I won’t stop making things because I love making things and I don’t yet have the capacity to do craft shows so, here it is! :grin:

I will start out the month in a moment of Zen using a Lavender Sachet as my listing today.

35 Likes

Good Morning all.

Thank you Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery for looking after us this month.

Nothing yet from me, working on a big project that will take some weeks to complete. If I can get some photography done may have something to show tomorrow.

Happy March and here’s hoping for lots of sales.

23 Likes

Morning everyone!
Thank you for taking over this month’s housekeeping Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and well done for your sales already @ButterflyThistleCreativeCrafts !
No listing from me today, I am taking a few pictures later, so it will be tomorrow! Will be popping in for your news and spreading some :heart: though!
See you all later, wishing you a great March! x

24 Likes

Good morning! Thank you Anna @Fififoxi for taking care us last month. And thank you Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery for taking care us this month!

Check out our stunning blue earrings, now available at a discounted price!

33 Likes

@ButterflyThistleCreativeCrafts great news on the sales, just spotted you on the popular now page :smile:

21 Likes

Bore da!, Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!. 🤍❤️💚🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Good morning and Happy St. David’s Day on this wet and windy 1st March.

Thanks for stepping in ths month Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and to Anna @Fififoxi for last month xx

Just posted my Folksy Friday ~ all things Welsh on FB https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=843830437755988&set=a.197725609033144 and Insta Max Pring (@maxinepring) • Instagram photos and videos

and todays listing, well it had to be a daffy didn’t it!

DSCF3646

34 Likes

Wonderful!! Well done on the first sales of the month. Very positive start of the month :heart:

22 Likes

Good morning all and a happy new month. Really must make and effort to get my shop back on track. I have a few new items and a long list of more to make but am struggling a bit to get focussed. Think I have too much going on in my life at the moment. Youngest returns on Monday so next week is going to be a whirlwind of sorting her out. I have also been diagnosed with a rotator cuff injury in my shoulder which limits my felting a bit - am hoping some physio will sort it out.

To my listing for the day - will start with an easter tree decoration. I’m not an Easter tree sort of girl but apparently they are quite the thing these days!

Photoroom_20240228_103735

31 Likes

Happy first of the month and folksy invoice day :joy::joy::joy: I suppose it at least means I made some sales last month :rofl:

Absolutely horrendous weather down in Brighton, rain and strong wind, the worst possible combination. Dropping a car off for MOT on my way to work so at least won’t get too wet I suppose. Hopefully it passes and I get to drive it back too :joy::see_no_evil:

My listing today, relisted pair of page markers

32 Likes

Good Morning all…thank you for last month Anna @Fififoxi and thank you for taking over this month Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Here’s to a good month for everyone.
Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus Pawb
(Happy St David’s Day)
I am starting the month off with two Welsh pictures.

31 Likes

Whoho! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

19 Likes

Dropping my car off for MOT as well! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

19 Likes

Haha good luck :crossed_fingers:t2:

19 Likes

Good morning all. I haven’t been on here for a while as I was finding it all a bit time consuming. Having only made 3 sales so far this year, I feel the need to do something to wake my shop up! So I’ll put in the time and effort and see what happens.
Here’s a sample of one of my new bread bags as my offering today. I’ll check out all your lovely things later.

32 Likes

Morning everyone on a wet and windy day in Reading
Thanks to Anna and Deborah for looking after us.
Here is a dino bag

31 Likes

Good morning,

Pleased to be back with you after a little break. Thanks for looking after us last month Anna @Fififoxi and for taking us on this month Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Congratulations on the first sales of the month already @ButterflyThistleCreativeCrafts :grinning:

34 Likes

Morning everyone!

A new month and the rabbits are out and being listed in my shop today…

30 Likes

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus (Happy St David’s Day) :wales:to you all on this fine morning - well at least it’s not raining here in my part of South Wales.

Diolch (thank you) Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery for hosting us, and to Anna @Fififoxi for last month :heart:

Can I ask you to give my Welshcake themed slow stitching starter kit some love today :sewing_needle: :thread:

32 Likes

Good Morning All. Wishing everyone a fine month ahead. Thanks Deborah for keeping an eye on us all during March.

I have a small mounted painting to share.

29 Likes