Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2021

Brenda you can add another 3 to that total, 3 of your beautiful cards have just fallen into my basket :smiley:

16 Likes

Congratulations Mel @aquilacrafts on your milestone, very well deserved your items are gorgeous. :smiley:

16 Likes

and another 3 please Max @MaxPringJewellery total now 18…
Thank you fellow 365’er…xxx

20 Likes

Lovely to see you back on the thread Sue @SueTrevor, your work is so unique and lovely :smiley:

15 Likes

Morning all
Happy may!
A new set of note cards from me today

Thanks max @MaxPringJewellery for this month and all the hard work it takes xx
And thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for your hard work too last month
Very appreciative of both of you :two_hearts::two_hearts:
Xx

30 Likes

Ah thanks for asking Mel @aquilacrafts its about the same, but I’m so sore in places I didn’t think I landed on🤕
Xxx

15 Likes

Lovely to have you back Sarah @dotterypottery
Hope you’re ok my lovely xxx

14 Likes

Good morning everyone hope you are all well. Pinch and a Punch etc etc. Happy May Day.

Welcome back Sarah @dotterypottery, Sue @SueTrevor and @Coedseren it’s good have you all back.

Welcome to the thread Ruth @RuthSmithJewellery hope you’ll enjoy being with us this month

Good Lord Brenda @teabreaks carry on like this and you’ll soon be able to organise a charabanc to take us all to the seaside. Well done on the sales.

Today I have a new listing, but the last one for a few days as I have run out of new items to list. Today it’s a bright and cheerful blanket for a pram or car seat

Baby's Knitted Nursery Blanket, Baby's Comforte... - Folksy

29 Likes

Felted bowl / desk tidy ‘Misty’ from me today …

28 Likes

Brenda @teabreaks did you find the item activity on your shop?

14 Likes

Morning everyone.

Lots to list this month so should be more active.
First one of the month:

26 Likes

Hi Max @MaxPringJewellery, my mojo has disappeared at the moment :joy: but as soon as it comes back I will list but will continue to love and enjoy all the lovely crafts that are being produced every day. Will be back later to carry on loving.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :blush:

17 Likes

yes I did…thank you Caroline @Caroleecrafts xx

13 Likes

Nothing like starting the month in style @teabreaks - congratulations! Let’s hope that’s a sign of things to come :grinning:

Very well done on your milestone @aquilacrafts.

It’s rare I say I’m going to make something and then actually get on and do it but here it is. I have another few things planned out so let’s see if they materialise :rofl:. Have a great month all :grinning:

27 Likes

All loved to here :heart:, will be back later, all have a good weekend :blush:

13 Likes

All power to your elbow, I’m sure you’ll achieve your challenge and thank you for looking after this challenge again :grinning:

16 Likes

Good luck with your challenge @MaxPringJewellery

16 Likes

Good morning everyone, cant believe its May already

Loved and clicked everything to here.
@yorkshireharecrafts love you fairy house teapot cover

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone
Ruth x

28 Likes

Hi there I’m back again with Oswestry Jewels

Lots of lovely items again today

Well done Max @MaxPringJewellery on your progress with 30 keyrings done

Today I have another glass pendant on a beaded necklace

Pale Blue and Gold Patterned White Glass Pendan... - Folksy

28 Likes

Pinch and a punch, everybody! Well done Brenda @teabreaks. What a fantastic start to a new month!
Thank you for last month, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios , and thanks for taking over this month Max @MaxPringJewellery.
Did you know that today is World Naked Gardening Day (I kid you not - google it!)? And it’s FREEZING. I don’t think I’m going to join in!
All loved/liked/shared to here, and I’m starting the month as I mean to go on, with a relist: Tractor for a 2 year old

28 Likes