Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2021

Oooohhh, retirement :heart_eyes: End goal! I spent lockdown pretending I was (even though had to work from home) x

14 Likes

Lovely earrings

14 Likes

I was lucky enough to retire in 2008 age 50. Never looked back and love it.

15 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

14 Likes

Hello Everyone - Happy May Day. Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping us going through April. And a thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for picking up the May Thread. Great sales already! Iā€™ve just listed a small painting of flowers and a wee ladybirdā€¦ā€œDonā€™t Bug Me!ā€ :joy:

Original Painting of Flowers & A Ladybird - Folksy

27 Likes

Sorry for being late on parade, my son and his girlfriend have come down from Manchester and we met them at a Farm shop for outside brunch, which was lovely, but chilly! Also a new venue to us, so spent a bit of time looking around and got some fresh produce!!!

Thank you all for the kind thank yous on my creative virtual dancing skills, I am a pro at virtual dancing! Lol!

Brenda @teabreaks your latest card is lovely and obviously a winner as itā€™s sold out straight away, so youā€™ll need to paint more of those!

Well done everyone on your sales so far and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for being thread mum this month.

I quick relist from me today, will get busy with new things soon. A crocheted Baker Boy style hat from me.

Also have a another picture of Honey the dog were looking after for the elderly lady in hospital with two broken wrists. (I feel I know how she broke her wrists, Honey walks under my feet following me everywhere).

Natalie x

32 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

13 Likes

Afternoon all.

Welcome back Sarah @dotterypottery and Sue @SueTrevor - Iā€™ve missed you both while you havenā€™t been here.
Well done on all those sales Brenda @teabreaks
Love your tea cosy Susan @yorkshireharecrafts

Today I have another purse in the same fabric as yesterday but smaller.

PUR292 Floral purse

26 Likes

Oh my goodness the first of the month comes round again!! I wasnā€™t able to keep last month, was finding just posting relists a little down heartening. Good to see some familiar faces return and that there have been some sales already!

Glad to have something new to share with you, I loved making them;

24 Likes

I donā€™t know if it was my computer Elly, but I couldnā€™t link your Card, so here it is

27 Likes

Have missed you. SallyAnn

14 Likes

Wow. Have missed you Sarah.

13 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome back everyone, I think in normal times I would naturally have breaks for holidays and that would be enough, but just keeping going all the time took its toll on me, and Iā€™d run out of things to list, but now I have replenished my stock so Iā€™m good to go for a month or so.

Mel @aquilacrafts huge congratulations on your 200 milestone :grin:

20 Likes

Lovely things again today. Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for your hard work last month, and love the photo of Honey!!!
Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for doing this monthā€™s thread. And your goal (30 already)
Well done Brenda @teabreaks - can you throw any tips my way???

A brand new sort of listing for me todayā€¦A bundle of four coasters and Fatherā€™s Day Card

26 Likes

For some unknown reason this Forum only allowed 3 @@@'s??? Never happened before. And I got a telling off for not using the@???. Confusedā€¦ Sorry Forum rules :rofl:
So here are the restā€¦
Caroline @Caroleecrafts - I too retired early. Isnā€™t it lovely.
Mel @aquilacrafts ā€¦ YO!!!

14 Likes

Noted Lynn @erkinwald ā€¦thank you for your thought xx

13 Likes

Hi sue @SueTrevor :wave: lovely to see you back xxx

15 Likes

Wow! Very Well done Brenda @teabreaks and well deserved!
Max @MaxPringJewellery well done on your challenge Iā€™ve every confidence in youā€¦youā€™re superwoman after all :smiley:
Congratulations Mel @aquilacrafts on your milestone , hereā€™s to many more :wine_glass:xx

All loved to here xx

18 Likes

I knew there was something else I meant to say earlier :exploding_head: Congratulations on your milestone Mel @aquilacrafts :partying_face: xx

15 Likes

All :heart: to here.
Have a lovely long weekend everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes