Folksy app campaign!

This got a little nasty. Sorry you feel hurt @stevieafloat x

No you didnā€™t upset me, and of course you are entitle to your own opinion. I was simply answering your comment and did not mean it to come across in a negative way, like you said its good to have people talk about these things from both sides. I understand your points of view and i hope you in turn understand mine. We both want the same thing in the end, for folksy to be a productive and successful place for us to show and sell our creations :smile:

1 Like

We need an app!!! Voted and hoping Folksy takes the suggestion seriously

1 Like

Just voted. Great idea. I actually searched for a folksy app when I was setting up my shop and was surprised not to find one.

2 Likes

I have voted and left a message

1 Like

Have voted

Is there any updates on getting a Folksy App? Canā€™t find any comments about this in 2016, how long does it take to get with new technology Folksy??

I could upset the applecart here because I would never personally buy anything on a mobile phoneā€¦the screen is far too small to make a decision about what something looks like. Thereā€™s also various security issues, as have been mentioned. I have had items on Ebay in the past and they are also faffing about with an Ebay app that doesnā€™t seem to work properly half the time; cue many recent problems with payments and disappearing descriptions. If this is the direction of shopping, then a lot of work needs to go into an app to make it function properly and effectively. Being of the older generation, Iā€™m inclined to say itā€™s better to take time and develop something properly, rather than have it half-baked.

1 Like