Folksy app campaign!

We need a folksy app! For both mobile devices and facebook! Other selling sites have them and customers ease of use means they are going elsewhere to buy! We need to make folksy a bigger name in the uk as it is uk based and this would help make it easier for customers and sellers to access out lovely items and shops. I have set up a folksy features suggestion page on folksy. Please click on the link and use your vote! you can use 1, 2 or 3 votes. This would help us all reach more potential customers and improve sales so please share and get involved!

3 Likes

Have voted!

1 Like

I’ve also voted.

1 Like

Have voted too!

1 Like

Just voted too.

1 Like

Voted too. Pinterest is allowing sales on their site now…this might cut down on time buyers spend on Google searches and other marketplaces. I’m not sure…just guessing. But it’s very important for Folksy to do whatever is necessary.

1 Like

Just voted

1 Like

I voted. think it’s a great idea

1 Like

I really love that Folksy allow 15 tags now instead of just the 5!

1 Like

When did that change? Was it 15 from the beginning? I recently finished adding 5 tags for all of my listings…aaahhhh do I need to go through it again??

1 Like

Well 2 nights ago on my shop it shown 5 still, the following morning it shown to add 15 so I edit my listings to include more. :laughing:

Really??? Must go and check!!
Oh my word, so it does!! Well done folksy!! :smiley:

1 Like

Just voted.

1 Like

Tell me about it - now to go over 700 items all over again… sigh…

1 Like

I’m doing them 10 at a time :smile:

1 Like

What kind of app as I don’t use a smart phone. If I had one it’s not something I would use to look at a selling site on as smart phone screens are far too small and then there’s the security issues.

Will vote now

So so happy there are now 15 tags. Much better

My duty this morning is to add 10 more tags to my listings

1 Like

Oh dear! I was thinking about shops like yours…well, bear in mind that the tags are only for Folksy search and not for Google search. We might not need to rush or do all of the listings…big sigh…a few at a time will be a more manageable task.

2 Likes

Voted, great idea

Thats what they said in 2012, its now 2015 and Folksy have grown since then. They have also not issued the same statement on this request and infact ‘liked’ the link to this from their facebook page. I don’t think its a fair comparison to say what you ‘heard’ the BBC app cost and you don’t know it would increase shop fee’s.

I think its important for folksy to do whatever needed to keep up with changing technologies and if other marketplaces have apps for ease of use this should be something they think about too.

1 Like