Folksy logo on website

can we use a folksy logo on our websites to link back to folksy. i’ve seen something similar to the folksy logo on people’s websites and wondered the situation. sorry if this has been asked a zillion times before. thanks.

I have used the folksy logo on a display poster with a QR code to take people to my shop. I don’t think they would have an issue with it if it is linking back to folksy but I guess @sianfolksy would be the one to ask.
Sasha

Isn’t that like the widget thing? Just think I remember seeing something a while back about putting a widget thingy on your website to take people directly to your Folksy shop. Not sure that’s just the Folksy logo though- it may also include photos of your products. :confused: Sorry- can’t remember exactly but I’m sure when I log in to my shop dashboard there’s something down the left hand side that says widget.

thanks. there is a widget that shows photos of the products in your shop, but i just wanted the logo.

There are badges you can use to link to your shop

There is another one that others have in their sites that look very pretty. Like the one shown on top of the page.

I would like to find that one…if anyone knows how to get it…

thanks everyone for your help

1 Like

On my blog I use both the widget taking people to my shop and also a ‘badge’ with the logo. :slight_smile: