Folksy problems yesterday

I confess that like everyone else, I have sometimes had my moans and groans with Folksy.
However, yesterday after our internet was down for 14 hours, I couldn’t sign in to Folksy and had to contact admin about it.
I have to say that ADMIN bent over backwards to help me resolve the problem with very prompt replies and even helped talk me through clearing cookies and caches. (I am very UN Technical and needed to be walked through things step by step)
For a change, I want to THANK admin for their speedy help and the way in which they enabled me to find the problem.

16 Likes

I will say I’ve always found Folksy admin people to be very helpful and approachable.

I think we often forget just how great these people are and forget to say thank you to them.

So I’m with Brenda and would like to say a big thank you to Folksy admin people for all their hard work and helpful advice. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I agree that Folksy Admin are great people! They do try so hard to help with problems. I’ve raised an issue at the weekend and still had contact from a technical person on a Sunday. They work very hard!