Free jewellery making books

Having recently had a workshop clearout, I found some books I no longer need. I’ve popped them on my facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152962272498662.1073741827.182645793661&type=1

if you’d like one - just leave a comment under the picture - first come first served. All free, but obviously you’ll have to pay p&p which works out at about £3.50 per book

Ho wonderful!

Sadly, I am not a Facebook member, so can’t leave a message. If I could have done, I would have liked the Wrapped in Gems book - looks lovely!

Good luck with your fab give away.

Jacqueline x

Hi Jacqueline, it’s yours if you’d like it. Could you email me your address maybe - to hello@beckypearcedesigns.co.uk and I’ll sort it out for you!
Thank you!
Becky

Oh! Thank you so much! I will email my address over.

So happy!

Jacqueline x

Hi Jacqueline,

Haven’t received an email from you yet, are you still interested in the book? Just that others would like it if you don’t want it after all…
Thanks

Becky

Hi there, I did respond, strait away! I will check my email to see where the message went.

Hi yes, I sent it to the above email address on Tue 24/06/2014 14:47 - could the message gone into your junk email?

I can re-send the email - just off to do that too. If you have already given the book to some one else, then please don’t worry.

Jacqueline x