*******FREE LISTING WEEKEND! Starts 6pm Friday 12th November********

I’ll try, I have a busy weekend ahead of me.

Fab offer, thanks Folksy! I’m off to make a list of items to add to my shop! :slight_smile:

Managed to get some photos done before the black clouds came over and got about 6 draft listed for later, not sure I’ll get 20 listed but as the adverts say “every little helps” :smiley:

Thank you, so how would it work for plus sellers?

Brilliant I always love a freebie, however just listed before reading this. Better get making some more.

This was mentioned at the beginning of this topic.
Plus sellers haven’t been forgotten, we’ll be extending their free listing period by 3 days to cover the free weekend.

That’s fantastic. Thanks Folksy :grinning:

Such a nice surprise to get that email from Folksy!

I’ve not listed in ages but this has inspired me to put a few things on and have been quite enjoying it :smile:

2 Likes

Same here. Last time I listed anything I think was beginning of the year. I’ve managed to list and relist 7 items so far but I don’t think I’ll get any more done now until Sunday as we have some friends arriving soon for the weekend. This may help me decide what I do next with my shop once they run out.

My plus account runs out in 10 days - does that mean it now runs out in 13? @HilaryP

Sarah x

Ive been listing like a lunatic. Its great but Im frazzled. Thank goodness its not just for 1 day because im off for a break.

what a lovely idea…thank you folksy admin…xx

Thank you Folksy.

I had a listing frenzy before my Plus account expired, but sales here have been so dreadful that it seemed like a waste of money adding any new items since then.

I’m going to top up my Folksy shop this weekend with items that are doing well elsewhere and hope that kicks some life into it before Christmas.

Thank you folksy, my shop was being a bit beglected lately so i will be repopulating it a lot this weekend!

Great idea…Thank you folksy…i will be stocking my shop :smiley:

Hoping I’ll have the brain power to list some bits after I get home from my fair tomorrow. I might only have temporary photos up but I’ll take better images next week. :slight_smile:

A great idea, thanks very much. I’ve listed some cards at https://folksy.com/shops/kazboxer hopefully I’l get some sales for Christmas

Great idea Folksy folk, thank you very much :smile:

Thank you for the free listings, I managed to list a few bits having found the time to take some quick snaps before my fair today. I’ll have to take clearer and better composed images this next week but I wanted to try and get in on some of the offer!

Splendid stuff - the offer has tempted me back from the wilderness! I like the changes here very much, it’s much easier to list items and the forum is greatly improved.

Fingers crossed for sales and I might just stay this time.

My stuff’s here if you fancy a look - https://folksy.com/shops/eyeshootphotography

1 Like