Hair chop for charity

Hi everyone,

I’ve been growing my hair for a couple of years now, and I will soon be getting around 12inches cut off and donated to the Little Princess Trust so it will hopefully go towards making a wig for an unwell child.

I’m trying to raise money as I do this, as although the charity are able to get donated hair wigs for free, there are others that they have to buy and these come at a cost of around £350 per wig.

If you would like to sponsor me and donate to the Little Princess Trust, that would be amazing- please visit my Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/jennie-mead

Also- any suggestions for a shoulder length hair style would be really appreciated as I’m not sure what to do when it’s all gone!

I too have just had my hair cut off and donated it to the little princess trust. I had about 15inches off and it’s now just at my shoulders. It’s taken a lot of getting use to.
I have had it shaped round my face but the back has a 50s flick if you get what I mean.

I was told don’t get a bob if you are use to long hair
hope any of that helps

I wonder if they would like my other half’s hair? He has a lot of golden blonde locks and I think he needs a haircut…
When I had my pony tail chopped off (admittedly only about 7 inches off) I went for a softer bob but then I’d had a dramatic jaw length bob before I grew it (I’d only grown it to grow out the bit that doctors had shaved and then cover up redness and sensitivity caused by radio therapy). I say leave it up to your hairdresser to pick something that will suit your face shape and hair type - whatever you get it will look strange and feel a bit alien after the long locks. Just remember that it will require less shampoo and other products after its been chopped.

2 Likes

How disgusting that you are using this lady’s generous act to promote your merchandise.