Happy Birthday to us! A great year of selling on Folksy

Morning everyone.

It’s surprising how quickly time flies. This week we logged onto Facebook and it told us that it had been a year since our Folksy shop Miles By Design had launched.

We started this as a fun project to see how it would go, without much in the way of expectations and more for the fact that we loved making things so much that we needed a way to make more space for new creations.

We have been very lucky to have been featured twice in the Dolls House Magazine for our miniatures and have had 34 sales to date.

So our expectations have been exceeded already in just a year.

Thank you to everyone that has loved an item, followed our shop or is following us on social media, everyone one of your likes or comments makes it all worthwhile.

And thank you to the the Folksy team for making selling online an easy process.

Here’s to another great year… we hope!

6 Likes

Well done, please to hear you’ve a great first year, lovely shop, here’s to many more sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @MilesByDesign that’s brilliant! I’ve just realised they it was JollySmall’s first anniversary last week too! I was that busy with other stuff that I missed it! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and we hope that your shop continues to prosper for the coming year. :slight_smile:

Happy belated birthday to @JollySmall ! We just had a look at your delightful shop and have fallen in love with many of your adorable items. Especially your new born baby booties and lovely cross stitched bookmarks. :slight_smile:

Thanks @MilesByDesign you have some lovely things too. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s lovely to hear a positive story. Good luck for the future.

1 Like

Congratulations! Yes, Folksy is a lovely place to have a shop. Love your miniature food items by the way! :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations, good luck for the future. Si

1 Like

Thank you @memicrafts. Love your flora cotton print handbag, very bright and cheerful. :slight_smile:

Thank you @CoverStory, Yes at least with our miniature food items there are not that many calories! We love your Moths & Butterfly embroidery, you must have a lot of patience to make something as intricate as that. You have a lovely shop! :slight_smile:

Thank you @BuzzvineDesigns for the good luck and we wish your shop all the best for the coming year!