Have you blogged today - June 2015

I couldn’t see a new thread for June so thought I’d start it off.

I’ve written a 3 part series on how to make more money from selling handmade products. This is part 3 (with links to parts 1 &2) -

I’m not an expert and it’s just my thoughts, but I hope it helps a few other Folksy sellers :smile:

3 Likes

I loved that blog! I am the queen of doing things cheaply but actually you are right, sometimes you have to invest a little bit more to get a lot more back! Off to read the rest. :smiley:

Thanks Heidi. It took me a long while to get my head around it!

1 Like

Shawls and Stuff

Clothing / Sewing Patterns (blouses, trousers, shorts, skirts, men’s ties, men’s trousers, men’s shirts, fitting shell etc):-

http://buttercupboodesigns.blogspot.co.uk

Hello every one- it’s the first time I’ve joined a blogging thread, as I’ve only just started my blog after much procrastination… :slight_smile:

I’d love for you to come and say hi at www.shirleyrainbow.wordpress.com Thanks!

Here’s my latest

Hi Teresa, what a lovely workspace. I couldn’t see where to leave you a comment so I left it here.

1 Like

PS found it!

1 Like

Hi everyone! My blog is and will be just a little bit of everything.

2 Likes

Hello!

We’ve just shared a #FolksyFriday - we’ll be doing one every week and inviting guests and Folksy sellers to curate them for us too - great for exposure!

Create your own Folksy Friday - we’ll be tweeting them! :slight_smile:

A walk in the Lake District:- Portinscale - Newlands Beck - lunch at The Chalet Tearooms

Carding with colour-
colour blending wool fibres for spinning.

http://castonandcastoff.blogspot.co.uk/

Daisy bag Craft fair

Here is the link for my new featured item post for this week, was meant to come out yesterday but didn’t realise what day it was, oops! My featured item this week is the dichroic glass purple stud earrings.

I enjoyed reading that but couldn’t find anywhere to leave a comment

FolksyFriday – Craft Bloggers!

If you’re a blogger you may be interested in creating a Folksy Friday post where on a Friday you share a selection of items from folksy.com – we’ll be retweeting and pinning pics from your blogs and we’re also planning to feature our favourite Folksy Friday posts each week in our newsletter!

Use #FolksyFriday and tag us when you share your blog posts on Facebook and Twitter so we can find them - we’ll check here too!

2 Likes