Have you got a question for Leona from Indie Roller?

Award-winning business adviser Leona from Indie Roller will be taking over our Instagram next Friday (25 Oct), sharing tips and advice for indie creatives. So what do you want to know? Is there one big question related to your Folksy shop that you’d like to ask her? You can go really specific here or it could be a general challenge that you’re facing in running your creative business.

This is an amazing opportunity to get personalised advice from one of the very best creative business coaches around! Let Leona know what you need help with by leaving a comment below. We’ll forward them to Leona and she’ll pick out a couple to delve into in more detail during her takeover.

Or if you’d rather email us, you can do that too at community@folksy.co.uk

How exciting! I just backed Leona’s kickstarter project so this will be awesome! Looking forward to it!

As far as a question hmm I suppose I’d like to know the best advice for making clever multiple streams of income for your creative business and not putting your creative eggs all in one basket? Also any tips of boosting/ nurturing your relationship with your existing customers and keeping them coming back time and time again. Katie and pigs x

I’d love to know her thoughts on getting customers to recommend shops/businesses they care about. e.g. through word of mouth, online reviews, etc. A satisfied customer is fantastic but a satisfied customer who recommends your work to friends is the dream!

Just a reminder that this is happening tomorrow (Friday)! Leona is kicking off her takeover at 8am, so don’t forget to tune in and say hello. She’ll then be live at 2pm answering your questions!

LEONA IS LIVE RIGHT NOW :slight_smile: