Hello! It's been a while :0)

Hi

I hope your all keeping well, and have had a lovely Christmas.

It seems strange using the forums again after such a long time. I’ve really missed it.

Some of you may remember I welcomed a little puppy into the family at the end of July 2016. He’s absolutely gorgeous and is now nearing 8 months old.
He’s sitting with me now trying to smudge my iPad screen with his nose :0)
He loves getting into mischief.

I took quite a big break from my crafting but feel now is a good time to start gently back into it. I’m really missing creating things and have so many ideas whirling around.

Here’s a little photo of him :two_hearts:

Karen x

14 Likes

Hi Karen, nice to see you back, what a cute little companion you have :slight_smile: It’s nice to have a break but we crafters get itchy fingers after a while.
Here’s hoping that 2017 will be a great year for all of us.
X

1 Like

Nice to see you back Karen. What a gorgeous little lad, what’s his name?
x

1 Like

Yes he’s very cute Jan @HandcraftedbyPicto I really enjoy his company. We are keen walkers and it’s lovely to have him with us.

His name is Jasper @erkinwald He should be settling down for the night but he’s running circuits around the sofa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Karen x

1 Like

Lovely to see you back and Jasper’s so cute :slight_smile:

Awwww. Thanks Tina @DaisyWings :blush:

Karen x

Welcome back Karen. Loving the picture of Jasper - he sounds like a ray of sunshine, bless him. Elaine

1 Like

Nice to see you back :slight_smile: jasper looks adorable :dog:

Suzanne :o)

1 Like

Good to see you Karen x

1 Like

Thanks @WashedandFound @elliestreasures @dikeeblebeadsandjewellery :blush:

Karen x

1 Like

Good to see you back Karen, my parents loved the little key charms I bought from you last year to pop in their christmas stockings!!! Jasper is gorgeous, enjoy this time it goes so quickly, can’t believe my puppy is 7 years old already!!!

1 Like

Hi Julie @DewDropCrafts :blush:

It’s lovely to hear the little key charms were a hit. :grinning:
I’ve really missed playing with my Polymer Clay.
I’ve got lots of new goodies in the pipeline so hopefully I can start to stock up again on charms.

Yes time is flying by with Jasper. I look back at photos of when he was just a little dot. I can’t believe how big he’s grown.

Karen x

1 Like