WIP - What's on your craft table today

Here’s my steampunk coasters in progress

10 Likes

I love the steampunk vibe!

This is my WIP, I’m not sure what to call it so any advice gratefully received, but basically it’s a box that looks like a book with another box inside that I’m going to fill with coordinating greetings cards! This is a first for me!

10 Likes

So it’s basically a display book box for greeting cards?

4 Likes

Ohhhh that was in my plans for my next project when I’m done with the nautical cards! :joy: I had trouble with the name as well, I don’t think they named it somehow and I haven’t googled it yet! :joy:

4 Likes

Sue @MinpinTowers Yes it is! Very wordy description but covers it all, thank you!

I think they called it something like a notelet box or something Mina @theslothscavern! I had a few issues with it as I didn’t write down the sizes stupidly, it’s my take on the one they did!

4 Likes

I saved it to watch it again when the time comes. I was planning to do it with some stamperia papers that I’ve got. Oh too many plans too little time Hilary! :joy: :joy: :joy: Anyway, I think you should include the word “display” somewhere as Sue successfully described it. :grinning:

3 Likes

Well, that’s my dinner table for today, serving the purpose of a craft table, with a side-project unrelated to the shop! And it will keep me busy for a couple of full days!

4 Likes

Greeting card book storage, Book of greeting cards, greeting card book display,
Precious memories book display, magic moments display book. take your pick.

4 Likes

Gosh that all looks complicated!

3 Likes

Thank you, I know where to come when I’m trying to name the next creation!

4 Likes

Not strictly WIp as I have just finished them, my A6 ‘Ink Spots’ notelets/notebooks, I only had one listed and it sold yesterday, so after posting the order, I thought :thinking: I would make stock, well just the two

Just need to update the listing photos and some details such as the paper used

12 Likes

This faux leather clutch bag is on my craft table today. Having a ponder on how I will attach the die cut circles for a neat finish.

11 Likes

I’ve just oiled the base for this bottle lamp to be;

While the oil is drying, I’ll set to photographing and blurb writing for another lamp based on a clarinet that I recently completed

9 Likes

Making ‘Thank you’ bookmarks for customers, using excess card.
I’m letting the Cricut do its work while I make some marketing videos for instagram.

12 Likes

I don’t have any wip at the moment, but only because I was tidying my craft room and found a tub full of items I had made and forgotten about, so I am in the process of photographing and listing them.

10 Likes

Today I’m currently in the middle of sewing a new 3 dimensional textile art piece. Excited to see my miniature woodland come together.

12 Likes

I’ve just finished a garland of leaves for my bear, an idea I have had for a while, also a bear for the summer exhibition and my shop (havn’t taken photos yet) and currently working on a small bear also for the exhibition and shop.

10 Likes

Think my tablet may be playing up as I can only see a few of the images on this thread

5 Likes

Today I did some sketches and a possible design for a new peony linocut print. Not sure if I’m completely happy with it and also might try a peony painting!

8 Likes

I’ve been making a start on some robin Christmas decorations today. It always makes me laugh when it’s so hot outside that the clay is drying out too fast and I’m making Christmas stuff!

12 Likes