👋🏼 Hello, this is my first post

I just set up my shop, and wanted to say a big Hello to everyone here. I am selling handmade Mandala stones and I am grateful to all my Internet friends in the Dot Mandala world for their love and support. I hope to make many new friends here on Folksy and can’t wait to get to know you.
Please bear with me while I learn the ropes … it’s all very new … but exciting!

8 Likes

Hello Claudia and welcome to Folksy.

1 Like

Hi Claudia, welcome to Folksy! I believe if you log out of the forum, then log back in again, your shop link should appear next to your name :grinning: Hope this is correct…

1 Like

Thanks for the tip Christine … I will do that

2 Likes

Morning Claudia, welcome to Folksy.

1 Like

Thanks Elaine … I really do feel like the new girl … there is so much to read and to learn, it’s a bit bewildering, but I am getting there … I want to spend a bit of time reading through the forum, so that I feel more familiar with the Folksy set up. So far everything is great, but I hope I don’t make too many blunders (eeeek).

1 Like

Welcome to Folksy. I will visit your shop. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Claudia and welcome to Folksy. Good luck with your shop - I love mandalas, great for meditation and look gorgeous too!

2 Likes

Welcome to Folksy, Claudia @Dotto! Loving your mandalas. They’re so intricate! I wish you lots of success on here. I joined at the end of August last year and feel like a newbie in some ways still, but also as if I have been here a long time in others. The Daily Listers thread has helped with this no end and made me feel very welcome. We all support and promote each other on a daily basis, or as often as we are able to. Might be worth having a look to see if this will work for you too.

Paula :smile: x

2 Likes

Thanks Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts, I shall certainly head over to the Daily Listers - thanks for the tip and also for taking a look at my little shop :smiley:
Thanks too for the warm welcome from everyone … I really appreciate it - it’s great for my confidence!!

1 Like

Your mandala stones are beautiful @Dotto

2 Likes

Hello Caudia, welcome to Folksy from another newbie.
Like your dotty produce, it seems to have an Aboriginal look to it.
Wish you well with you new venture here.
Jim

1 Like

@jimhumphreys Thank you so much. Yes the roots of the Mandalas are indeed aboriginal and some think they were a way of communicating with each other … a centre dot representing a campfire, surrounded by “U” shapes (representing people) for example … might mean “hey there’s a big meeting or party happening soon around the Barbie!” :smile: Also a spiral is thought to represent a watering hole … It’s fascinating.

I had a quick look at your lovely shop … what a lovely diversity of products … very nice artwork, baby clothes, and yummy chocs :yum:

Good luck Fellow Newbie! :smile:
PS) I learnt from the forums that if you log out of the forum, and then log back in again, then your shop name will appear alongside your username :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Kath :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a pleasure Claudia @Dotto

It wasn’t so long ago that I was new on here. We all need a little assistance to get started.

Paula :smile: x

Welcome too, Olive and Jim @jimhumphreys I hope the comments have helped you too and Folksy works well for you.

Paula :smile:

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

hello to all the other folksy sellers especially any one new. hi i am bodkin creates and have been a folksy seller for quite a few years and really happy selling from my instagram page with a link to my folksy page. i am just building up my confidence in taken part in forums . not sure ive said hi to one person or everyone but its a start. hesta

3 Likes

Hi there, I am one of your instagram followers, and love the things you make, and your great photos! Get stuck into the forums, you won’t regret it!