Hello to all and question about customising

Hi all

I’ve just taken the plunge and started my own shop. I just wondered is there a guide anywhere to help customise my shop - thanks.

Hi, welcome to Folksy. I’m not sure if there’s a guide to setting up shop, as I recall it’s just a case of click and play to see what works etc. I’ve had a look at your shop it you seem to have made a good start. If you click on the Dashboard tab at the top of your screen (under Your Shop) you see a list on the left hand side of the screen. Under “Your Profile” and then “Profile Settings” you can add a bio about you, your shop and any shop policies you feel you’d like to add (in addition to/reiterating the standard ones automatically shown under “Buying from me”).

Elaine

Thanks…yeah I actually spotted it on the side of the dashboard…eventually :slight_smile:

I think I’ve done everything now.

Welcome to Folksy, I love your images and your shop looks great.
The forums are a great place to learn about the workings of Folksy and it’s a great way to spread the word about your work. There are a few threads that you can join in with, weekly art threads etc. Good luck with your shop and your face book page… I’m just popping over there to give a like :slight_smile:

1 Like