HELP ! Designed by statement on listings

Does anyone else have the same problem as myself. I am a reseller of craft consumables such as fabric and haberdashery. On all my listings under the Add to Basket button it says Designed by Marilyn Merrilees. I list under commercial supplies and these are not designed by myself at all. The fabric designs that I sell are created by some very talented artists such as Philip Jacobs of the Kaffe Fassett Collective in one instance. I certainly do not want to represent their designs wrongly. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this statement.

maybe @folksycontent can help Marilyn

It says the same for my supplies like the buttons I sell.

Thank you both, Louise I will try folksy content and then put the answer here for Eileen. That is if I get a solution

2 Likes

Yes, it’s tricky because that field doesn’t work for supplies sellers. I wouldn’t worry too much about it though - just make it clear in the description who the designer is.

I’ll flag it up to the rest of the Folksy team because you’re not the only one who is affected. We’re making some changes to the product pages and the shop pages next year to make them work better for all sellers, so we’ll look at this as part of the review.

1 Like

Thank you Camilla (@folksycontent), that was quick. I was going to get in touch today. That does answer the question. I don’t want to be seen to say that I am the designer when I am clearly not. Hope that this will get sorted as and when it can be. @EileensCraftStudio, I hope this helps you as well.

Same issue here, on the first listing created I just used my first name, its added itself without a prompt on the second and now I cannot find where to edit that, as not all listings will be “Designed by…” the same person from our team. I have replied to this although its 6 years ago there is not actually an answer here for me to see how to resolve it.

Well I just stumbled across it.

For others look at the ‘NAME’ in here: