Help with listing category please

Hi, I’ve put my very first item for sale in Folksy but I don’t think I’ve put it in the correct category.
It’s a digital paper cutout template to make a Greek country house courtyard picture.

This would be emailed to the buyer to use in their paper cutting machine (e.g. Brother Scan N Cut, Silhouette, etc) or to print out and cut by hand.

I’ve currently put it in Supplies - Handmade - Patterns, which doesn’t really feel like the right place, but I couldn’t find anything to suit.

Could I have some help choosing the correct place please?

Thanks!

If you make the kit yourself then I guess handmade supplies kits would be good

Pattern I think refer to sewing, beading and knitting patterns but I wondering if you paper item is also a pattern.
You can also make your own collections in the shopkeeper in you dashboard and call it handmade paper craft kits or something like that.

I’m sure someone else will have ideas and come along in a minute with some suggestions otherwise you can contact Folksy admin for help

Have you tried doing a search to see if others have listed anything similar and seeing where they’ve been listed.

Thank you both for your suggestions! I’ve tried to find similar items to mine, i.e. a downloadable zip file of templates for papercutting and the two shops I found were indeed in the same categories I had chosen, although one was for quilting templates, so for the moment I will leave things as is.

1 Like