Help with new craft club

Hi everyone
I am after a bit of advice from fellow crafters of how to advertise a craft club I opened in February on the Folksy forum. I have put a post in Uk craft fairs on folksy but was wondering what other category to post it in. The forums are new me, but they are a great idea.
The craft club is held every Friday 10-1 £3 admission includes a couple of cuppas, in South Croydon. We all bring our project and craft together and help one another. Crafting can be lonely sometimes so this is a great way to meet like minded people. If anyone can give advice what categories I should list in that would be really helpful.

Many thanks Kay

Not sure there are any specific categories Kay, but maybe in the fancy a cuppa category or a shout for crafters based locally or near to ask for a share on Facebook for you. Sadly I don’t live anywhere ear you, but good luck :

Thankyou for your reply Maxine, I will put a post in fancy a cuppa, although I have a blog for the craft club, I don’t have a facebook page, its is a good idea. I am new to facebook but will have to get motivated and take the plunge. Many thanks