Hooray - I've reached my 25th Sale!

So excited :smile: Woke up this morning to celebrate my 25th sale and the purchase was from a lady in the states…so we have gone global too! Haha :joy:

So pleased that Folksy is reaching people overseas too…it’s great to know our products are reaching a wider market.

11 Likes

Yay, congratulations on reaching 25 sales! Here’s to many more :blush:

1 Like

Thank you…It’s made my day :blush: :blush: :blush:

Congratulations! Hopefully you’ll make it into the newsletter.

1 Like

Well done, Hopefully that’s the start of a good run to Christmas and beyond. :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations xx

1 Like

Congratulations :grinning:

Here’s to many more :beers:

Karen

1 Like

Congratulations Kate! I’ve been here four years and never sold overseas from this site, so that’s a major achievement.

1 Like

Well done. That’s a big thumbs up from all of my dolls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :smile:

1 Like

Well done Katie!!!

1 Like

congrats xx

1 Like

Thank you for all your lovely encouraging comments. That’s what I love about Folksy, everyone’s really supportive :blush:

Good luck everyone with your own shops…I hope you all get some great sales, especially in the run up to Christmas…very excited :blush: x

1 Like

Congratulations! :smile: It’s always nice to see good news like this.

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratz!!! Wish you more customers from states :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done! :smile:

1 Like

And up to 28 when I had a nose at your lovely shop this morning. Congrats! Lovely shop - I’m sure you’ll be busy in the run up to Christmas, your goodies look like perfect gifts!

1 Like

Not sure what happened yesterday, Becky…you don’t get any sales for days and then they all come along at once :blush:

Thank you for your lovely feedback :blush: I had a peek at your shop too. Your jewellery is beautiful…so pretty and dainty. You are really talented :blush: x

1 Like

Congratulations! :blush:

1 Like