I've reached 250 sales!

Had a lovely message from Folksy this morning saying I had reached 250 sales. I never imagined, when I opened my shop, that I would do so well. Thanks to all of you lovely sellers for your support. I love being part of the Folksy community. It’s great! Martine

2 Likes

That’s wonderful Martine - your sweet handmade dolls and creatures must sell themselves :smile:

Congratulations!

Congratulations. That’s brilliant. I just rounded 200 and am so chuffed too :o)

Wowzers! Well done, I’m new to Folksy. Fingers crossed :slight_smile: X

Congratulations on your wonderful sales.

I’ve heard others say that they get emails from Folksy to congratulate them on their milestones, but I didn’t get one for passing 2000, so feeling a bit left out. :frowning: Sorry, not really moaning, it just looks as if I am. Well done.

Liz
x

1 Like

Congratulations Martine. You deserve your success as your shop and dolls are beautiful.
Maureen x

That’s wonderful news! Congratulations Martine.

Congratulations, well done! :smile:

very well done! :bouquet: must be a good feeling, I haven’t reached 100 yet, only 6 to go :o)

that really is a big mile stone ! here have some flowers too :o) :bouquet:

Thanks everyone and thank you for the flowers Suzanne :slight_smile: x

1 Like

yay! Well done. that’s a great achievement

Well done! Your products look beautiful x

Wowwee!! Big congratulations :thumbsup: and very well deserved, your dolls are sooo sweet!

Katy x

Oh - thank you. I love making them and designing new outfits and it’s lovely when past customers send me a message to say how much they are being loved by their little owners. Martine x

1 Like