How do I save a draft listing?

I’ve only been selling on Folksy for six years and I’ve no idea how to save a draft listing. Could someone please enlighten me as I’d like to be ready for the 20 free listings offer this weekend? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The way I do it (i don’t know if it’s the correct or best way) is…
do listing as normal
go to ‘preview listing’ as you usually would but DON’T click on the ‘List now’ or ‘make changes’ options
I then go up to the top bar… your shop… add new listing
the previous one is now in drafts.

If you want to try it out to see if it works just fill in title, a one line or one word description, one photo, the price and postage then do as above.
To check it’s worked go to 'your shop and choose dashboard from the dropdown menu. Then 'manage listings, drafts and hey presto it’s there, you can then edit at your leisure. x

9 Likes

Thank you I didnt know either

Wow, thanks so much, Jan. I’ll give it a go. I wonder how long we’ve been able to do this!!

Oh my goodness, it worked! Brilliant of you, Jan!

You’re welcome. As far as I know it’s been like this since I’ve been here and that’s about 4 years. It would be so much easier to have a ‘save to drafts’ button… I think I learned how to do it by reading advice in the old forum, it’s great to pass it on :smile:

2 Likes

I found a whole heap of draft listings going way back in time! Yep, a ‘save to drafts’ button would be great!

1 Like

Thank you so much for answering this! I couldn’t work out how to do it and wasn’t sure if it just rewrote over the listing if it wasn’t saved!

I didn’t have a clue you could do that either - will be very handy thanks

Oh, this is very handy, thanks so much :smile:
I’m someone else who has been listing here for ages, on and off, and has always wondered where the elusive ‘save as draft’ button is - I do have drafts but they seem to have appeared through luck rather than knowing which button to press… :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! I too have been looking for this facility. Tried your suggestion and it worked for me too :smiley:

Yes I would like to say a huge thanks for this info. It works perfectly and has really helped me when preparing a listing as I can go back and change bits. Big thanks
Claire