How to empty basket!

I’m sure we have all done this? I accidentally entered an item from my shop in my bsket, and now i can’t get rid of it!
If I’m having trouble, buyers must do too, making it not a very easy process.
Can someone explain how to empty it, in fact Folksy need an empty basket key.
Thanks.
Lin.x

2 Likes

@Amberlilly I’m sure if you contact folksy they’ll do it for you. I accidentally pressed “Report This Shop” so I contacted folksy and they sorted it for me.

Oh thxs @PaulinesCrafts would’ve thought there was a way, unless I log out, but yes, I will ask them.x

There is a way, i know cos i’ve done it! Trouble is I can’t remember how without putting something in again! Think if you go to your basket you can either set quantity to zero or there may be a little x by the item.

You just go to your basket and remove the item, I think you put the quantity to zero, can’t remember exactly. I’ve done it a few times when I’ve almost impulse bought something then realised I don’t really need it and should restrain myself! :smile:

3 Likes

I have done this a few times just go to your basket and empty it easy. so annoying when you get trigger finger and it clicks on put in basket.

Go to the quality section and change the amount to zero: This empties the basket.

It’s not very clear how to empty the basket, but I have just done this and it works. :+1:t5::blush: