I Buy From Folksy Shops

I’ve just bought this from @LittleTrinketGirl and I can’t wait for it to arrive.

3 Likes

I’ve put in an order from Emma Keating Jewellery and can’t wait to receive it.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Sue x

super impressed with the gorgeous handmade soaps (& excellent customer service) from this new folksy seller

https://folksy.com/shops/Joopleberry

she’s got a sale on some items, as well as a 15% off discount code at the moment, so i went a bit crazy treating myself & my stupid sensitive skin…

https://folksy.com/items/7015442-SALE-Spa-Salt-Bar-Himalayan-Pink-Salt-Pink-Clay-Activated-Charcoal-80g

<3

2 Likes

Thank you for purchasing my socks @SueTrevor ! Wendy

1 Like

Last night I bought these lampwork beads to use in my jewellery, I can’t wait to get them!

3 Likes

Last week I bought this lovely, so well made glasses case, love it;

1 Like

I bought these this morning when I spotted them on the front page. They will be a Christmas present for somebody.

1 Like

Following a sucessful series of open studios I have treated myself to a silk scarf (a touch of luxury when I’m out on the bike)

(this would have been my second choice as the one I got is now sold out) they had announced they were having a sale on the facebook page which tempted me over to their shop.

4 Likes

I bought these the other day from Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany, they are so cute and beautifully made.

5 Likes

I bought this for a friend’s birthday. Can’t wait for it to arrive!

4 Likes

They are lovely, Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany has a lovely shop with lovely items Lynn, its lovely to see so many buying from each others shop here on folksy :grin::cherry_blossom::sunflower:

Sue x

Aww, thank you so much Lynn @erkinwald :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I bought this sweet silver button brooch last week from the lovely collection by Joanna Wakefield.So beautifully presented and packaged too.

I bought this awesome pop-up card for my brothers first anniversary. Love that it is a card and a gift of a paper sculpture in one.

Bought this necklace for my mum too. It is incredibly detailed and beautiful. The tiny white flowers shimmer!

2 Likes

I bought this fab pendant from the lovely Jo @LittleTrinketGirl as a treat for myself:

And from the multi-talented Max @paperchainsandbeads, the wonderful Sarah @thedotterypotter and fabric artist extraordinaire @SueTrevor some lovely handmade items for my very crafty (in the good sense) goddaughter - who I know will appreciate their talents:

3 Likes

Thanx for the compliment Karen, I’m pleased you like it :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Many thanks Karen, you’re a star, you will be missed so much on these forums, I hope you find a little time to keep in touch :blush:

Thanks Sue - that’s really kind. I suspect I’ll really miss being here :frowning:️ I love your new button photos by the way :grinning:

ooh the heart is gorgeous! I like to buy from fellow folksy users too. I got such a beautiful stained glass heart for my grandmother’s birthday a little while ago ^-^

1 Like