It's Our Anniversary Today 2nd April

It’s our 32nd Wedding Anniversary tomorrow and who would have thought it but it snowed quite heavily right up to going to the church. I can distinctly remember the big day because we had all our photo’s inside the church. I wish I could do it all again just to get some decent pictures outside.
We are going out for a Mexican Friday night to celebrate.

1 Like

Congratulations. I hope you have a wonderful day (and it doesn’t snow).
You could always renew your vows as an excuse to get dressed up and get some more photos taken (and reaffirm your love for each other). Not sure if you can photoshop 32 years away though!

1 Like

The weather isn’t that brilliant at the moment so who know’s it could snow, you never know these days.
I think if I was to mention renewing our vows to my hubby he might look at me daft and say why do we need to do that.

Congratulations! 32 years is an achievement. :two_hearts:
Hope you have a great time with lots of tequilas and dancing

1 Like

Congratulations Pauline! Have a lovely time on Friday :blush:

Lin

1 Like

Happy anniversary Pauline, hope you have a lovely holiday.

1 Like

Congratulations Pauline x

1 Like

I take that back about my hubby looking at me daft if I was to mention renewing our vows, he still is a bit of a romantic. I’ve just received a card from him and the verse inside say’s " If I could, I’d marry you again" I’m beginning to panic now, he’s not suggesting that but who know’s.

Pauline, that’s so lovely it’s given me goose-bumps! Congratulations on your anniversary. It was our silver last year and we had a wonderful weekend away in London. I feel so lucky we are to have got this far, still have each other and a good life together, and most of all a beautiful daughter. I hope you have a wonderful day.xxx

1 Like

Sorry didn’t mean to give you goose bumps.

Go on suggest renewing your vows to him! If he says yes can we all come?

1 Like

@SashaGarrett I know exactly what he would say, know him too well. Not really sure I could go through all that again. Do you need an excuse to buy a new hat like Cilla Black.

I bought a very expensive hat when my Grandfather got remarried so any excuse to wear it again is welcome.

1 Like

Look at these beauties which just arrived.

2 Likes

No Pauline, goose bumps is fine! I thought it was so romantic, it made me tingle!

1 Like