I have just joined Pinterest,

Thanks for all the help on here - I’ve pinned something from all the posters above to my Pinterest board.

1 Like

Very kind of you - your Colin made it on to one of my boards over the summer and I’m thinking I might have to do a board dedicated to things made with paper soon, I’m loving your dandelion.

Thanks Sasha :grinning:

Thank you. Have pinned one of your items too

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread, it’s been really helpful. I only started my shop this weekend after procrastinating for months over whether to go ahead or not. At the moment I have only a handful of listings, but the plan is to add a few new items each day (time permitting).

After reading this thread, it inspired me to go ahead and join Pinterest. I’ve created a few boards and I seem to be getting the hang of it (you’re right, its addictive). Thanks to your advice, I’ve successfully added the link to my shop on Pinterest and have added a link to Pinterest in my shop too.

I’ve pinned an item from everyone who has contributed to the thread and I think I’ve followed you all too. Once again, many thanks for your contributions.

This is also my first ever post on a forum anywhere… so I’m really out of my comfort zone, but with all the help that seems to be available here, I’m sure this is just the start of my learning curve.

4 Likes

Welcome to folksy and welcome to the forums, I’m sure you will find people here happy to help with any queries and invariably there is always someone else wondering the same thing as you.

1 Like

Hi Louisa
Welcome and well done for doing your first ever forum. Everyone is really nice and helpful. I’ve asked lots of questions and got some great advice. I have followed you on Pinterest as well and will add some of your items to my boards.

1 Like

Gorgeous items Louisa. I’ve pinned one of your items to my Wonderful Folksy Finds board and also followed you.
Your items are lovely I’m sure you will do well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very kind, thank you.

1 Like

Hi everyone have just finished making a board on Pinterest called folksy pretty in purple . With everyone who has commented on this thread . If I have missed anyone out ( sorry!!!). Please let me know if I have . Will also start following you all . Hope you like it . Suzanne x

3 Likes