Is anyone else having trouble accessing their account?

When I try to access my profile, listings or orders the page is just timing out! Anyone else having problems or is it just my internet?

Mine is working fine so you might be having internet issues.

I have been having problems too Donna.
I keep getting a blank screen when trying to access my account

Good to know it’s not just me Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 It seems to be ok now, fingers crossed it’s been sorted out now :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

It’s not just you Donna. We did some work on our servers last night and it looks like it’s caused a few hiccups. It should be ok again now, but let me know if you have any more problems.

1 Like

All seems to be fixed now here too

It seems to be fine now thank you Camilla @folksycontent
I have another problem that’s stopping me working now, not related to Folksy unfortunately.
My iron just exploded! Literally! With steam and smoke and tripped all the fuses in the box :cry: I think I should just give up for today and go iron shopping :angry:

Oh no Donna. That’s annoying.

Not so much Dawn, I’ve been wanting one of those steam generator irons for a while now so this is my excuse to get one lol I could have done without all the smoke though. I’ve got all the windows open to get rid of the smell. And it ruined a personalised tea towel I’d just finished, so I’ll have to do that again. But it could have been worse. If I hadn’t been in the room when it happened there could have been a fire :neutral_face: :slight_smile:

My husband had an iron explode while he was doing the ironing, it gave him a small electric shock and a nasty burn on his wrist.

That sounds nasty Annie. But … How on earth did you manage to get your husband ironing?? Lol :grinning:

1 Like

I’m not sure Doug can do anything about that sadly Donna :wink:

1 Like

He’s the one who wants straight clothes, I don’t care :wink:

1 Like

Ah I tried that and he wore crinkly clothes for about 6 months. :expressionless: I do only iron his shirts though. All my stuff goes straight in the wardrobe and is ironed on a ‘will these creases fall out once it’s on’ basis lol

1 Like

Sounds like my ironing philosophy Donna :slight_smile: but I still seem to have a large ironing mountain :unamused:

1 Like

I feel I may be doing more ironing in the future, I managed to find a steam generator iron for £60 in Aldi :slightly_smiling: It’s amazing! Ironing is now effortless, I just wish I had it as Christmas, doing all those personalised tea towels would have been much easier :grinning:

1 Like