Trouble accessing Folksy

Anyone else having problems accessing Folksy. I can’t get it to display properly - I’m using Safari, have cleared all my history and cookies but still not working. Seems ok on my phone though.

Hi Roz,

I have just posted a thread about my shopkeeping page which is all over the place don’t know if this is linked.

my shopkeeping page doesn’t work right either.

Thought it was something I had done wrong Diane!! sometimes I have caught the zoom button accidently but no, all the other pages are fine.

Dawn

Hi – would you be able to post a screenshot, or send one in to support (who’ll get it to me) if you didn’t want to post one here?
I’ve nipped and had a look, but it’s all behaving for me.
Thanks,
Doug.

Had to return to work now . Will see what it’s like when i get back.

I’ve sent a screenshot to support, hope it helps.

Hi Roz yes I have had issues with the dispaly all day(not just with my shop but also the dispaly of others and the front page)

Hi @LyndaMac – if you could send a screenshot or screenshots of some of the affected pages (along with whatever browser and OS you’re using) to support, that would be really helpful.

Thanks very much, @Rozcraftz .

Thankyou @MyCalicoHeart

Hi Doug I have tried to access Folksy with Firefox and IE with the same results. My OS is Windows 8.1.
This issue has only arisen today (it was fine yeasterday and last week)
It’s not just my Folksy page but also when I try to access any other shop pages.

I’m wondering if it’s problems with BT - I am having the same problems with another site and seem to be some reports online from others.

@dikeeblebeadsandjewellery – ah, that could be interesting – could you post a link to the issues you’ve seen with other people reporting issues?
@LyndaMac – I’ve been trying to recreate the issue, but I’ve been unsuccessful so far. I’ve loaded the page you sent in brand new instances of windows 8.1 with both browsers you mention, and everything looked just fine.
Maybe the BT issue will bear fruit …

there are lots of comments on this page https://downdetector.co.uk/problems/bt-british-telecom/map

Just sent a screen shot via support before reading this. Our internet is run by BT too so maybe thats it - fingers crossed it will work itself out.

hope so Roz - my kindle won’t connect to wifi!

Just connected my laptop via my phone hotspot and everything is OK so I suspect it must be a BT problem

I’m with BT too, too much of a coincidence?