Is anyone interested in Gemstone beads

I know I said don’t show me any more, but … if they are still available, can I have the smoky Quartz rectangles (top left hand strand) and the black spinel facets Bicones please - thank you xxxxx

Ps Are the faceted rainbow fluorite wheels still available? Thank you xxxxx

2 Likes

Gosh, the postie was late today! The green quartz are stunning, thank you Lynn :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Pictures removed as beads have been sold
Lynn x

Hi Lynn,
Could I have the Multi coloured cracked agate, the quartz cubes and the
Aqua quartz faceted rounds.

Thank you

1 Like

So glad you’re pleased with them Sue, many thanks for your support.
Lynn s

All the stones you have sent me so far have been wonderful. I have spent much of today sorting, pricing, admiring and mentally designing. Thank you so much xx

2 Likes

Hi Lynn
Can i have the black agate faceted rondelles bottom right hand corner the black onyx above them and the the black agate rice beads bottom left if they are still available
Many thanks Val

1 Like

Can I take the multi -colour cracked quartz rondelle 10 x 5 please Lynn @erkinwald - middle item of the bottom row?

1 Like

Hi Dawn,
I’ve found the cracked agate and the aqua quartz faceted rounds, but can you confirm the the quartz cubes are the ones on the top left above the multi coloured cracked agate.
Lynn x

Hi Lynn

They are the ones above the cracked agate, code number SXKY53.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Lynn
I’ve just come across this thread. I’m so sorry to hear about your friend and think you’re doing a wonderful job of sorting this out. There is plenty there to interest me. Starting with today’s batch I like the blue aventurine in the middle of the bottom row. From yesterday there were charoite long nuggets, fluorite slices and smoky quartz faceted ovals. I also need some reds and oranges, so maybe the sunstone chips from yesterday, the fire agate, carnelian hearts, red agate and orange calcite from 4th Jan if you still have any of them. Perhaps you could let me know how I’m getting on and put them aside for a couple of days in case I see anything else over the weekend! Thank you.
Pat x

1 Like

Hi Lynn
If any of the pearls are left in the top picture the small pearls which are placed long ways with a £4 ticket could i have the 2nd and 3rd ones peach and cream colours the small green coloured ones which are by the £4 ticket and the larger lilac coloured pearls ones with £6.95 ticket on bottom right hand corner the bottom picture of the pearls could you please add them to my order
Many thanks Val

1 Like

Hi Lynn, items received today. Thanx lots for posting so quickly. x :grinning:

1 Like

Mine arrived today too, thanks so much.

1 Like

Photos removed as beads have been taken
Lynn x

please could I have the emeralds and the kyanite and the peach moonstone. Thanks.
If you have more to add could I hang on before you post?

1 Like

Oh Lynn more lovelies

Please can I have
the amethyst faceted rounds 4 mm second picture
The amethyst 7 mm squares 2nd picture
The briolette drops bottom picture on the left - priced at £27.95 please?

Sue x

1 Like

And please could I have the red coral triangles, red magnesite, rose quartz faceted 6 mm and rose quartz nuggets. Many thanks,
Pat

1 Like

All put to one side for you Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Pat @silverbirchstudio
thank you so much for your continued support.
Lynn x

2 Likes

That’s great thanks Lynn - and thanks for all the opportunities!

1 Like