It's never a good idea to balance a wet painting on top of a radiator

…especially if you have an aversion to housework and there are huge dust bunnies down the back of said radiator…

I knocked the pic, it slid down behind the radiator…the paint was till wet - the dust bunnies stuck :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job it was a stock item and not a commission!

How have you managed to mess up a work in progress?

3 Likes

You could always say that the dust bunnies add texture and interest. Also you are sticking to the ‘bunny’ theme! You do love all types of bunny don’t you? lol

2 Likes

Oh I have a habit of trying to squeeze one print too many out of the ink and invariably it runs out half way though the print… One sheet of expensive paper wasted… I never learn though…

1 Like

Now that is a great title for a new topic. Certainly got my attention :slight_smile:

The very worst thing is, when having carefully cut all pieces of glass to size and a fantastically good fit :), I walk from the garage to the house to copper foil them and whooosh the wind blows.
100% guaranteed to be the most intricate and difficult curved piece which gets blown to the ground and smashed !

2 Likes

Glass related here too… due to over vigorous cleaning of a beautiful, delicate, piece that had just come out of the kiln (note to self - do not attempt to clean glass when you have just come out of a meeting with less-than-reasonable people).

1 Like

if i were you @DandelionsGalle i would sell it as a mixed media piece and charge extra! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

that could be a collage that would sell for thousands in the Tate

2 Likes

This is quite an amusing thread to read, though sad about the smashed glass obviously!

1 Like

I had the same thought :slight_smile: