January Art chat thread

Stag at dawn, A4 watercolour. This will added to my shop on Monday, keep up the good work everyone!

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone…What a chilly night, but perfect for adding bits on bobs to the shop :slight_smile: Some recent works…Have a lovely weekend…Jennifer ps: what lovely artworks there are on here!! :smiley:

2 Likes

wow, what fab work…love them all…my favourite being the purple skies…mainly because everyone knows that I am a purple girl…
Keep going…I haven’t had time to paint today…maybe later…in the mean time, here is one I did earlier.

2 Likes

afternoon all.
Today I have a relisted watercolour 8x6"

and I have also relisted this one

1 Like

good afternoon everyone.
Today I have a custom order for a hand drawn cartoon of a crochet lady…

1 Like

Hi all, hope you’re all keeping busy!
Old Barn, A4 watercolour, this was framed and given as a gift to an elderly family friend who often commented how much he liked my work.

2 Likes

A belated happy new year to everyone!

Wow @Justtosay that’s awesome! Well done you :smiley:

Hello Charlotte @CharlotteReganStudio, love your drawings.

Oooh @GKWatercolourArt your stag is so atmospheric.

Max @paperchainsandbeads another new job??!! Crikey heck you do like to change things up a lot!

Lol Brenda @teabreaks re the bird dies. Love the cards you’re making with them.

Hello @JenniferHadfieldArt love your paintings, they’re full of light.

Ooh @AilsaArts they’re gorgeous

Hey Lowri, good to see you and your girlies here again this year

My Christmas and New Year was absolute pants - my beloved dad took ill in mid December and died on New Years Day. I’m thankful that it was quick but am still in shock that he isn’t around anymore. And of course now we have the family home to sort through, a 3 story house full of memories so it’s going to take some time.

I’m just beginning to get back into painting - well I have to - I have a miniature magazine article to write. Here’s my latest listing

1 Like

Thank you Stephanie - love this little fellow too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Stephanie, I love the background colours you’ve used they look fab.

1 Like

Aaw Stephie, so sorry to hear about your Dad…sending hugs and healing vibes to you x
Love the painting…hope you can get back to your painting quickly Costa/Star Bucks will be missing you…lol

1 Like

good morning…hope everyone is busy doing something artistic.
Today I have listed another aceo…this time mixed media…I still need to get to grips with acrylics
https://folksy.com/items/6957209-aceo-mixed-media-flower-art-painting-ref-868-

1 Like

That’s so atmospheric. I love it.

Hi @StephanieGuy, I liked your message without a comment on your sad news, my apologies. <3
It’s a very tough time, we went through the same thing last year with my taid although he passed away in the November. It’s a very peculiar experience, much much love to you <3
Well done on managing to create so soon, your little ducky is lovely.

Everyone has been creating very nice pieces.

Here’s something I did last night.

1 Like

Lowri that is beautiful work…kind of sad…I feel the expression in your works of art
I have just done a few relists and this is one of them

1 Like

Thank you Brenda<3

This evenings work, Mr Woody, A4 watercolour.

2 Likes

afternoon all…waving…
Graham we have one of those woodpeckers that comes most days to our bird feeders…fab painting…talented man

1 Like

@teabreaks Thanks Brenda, its a Great Spotted Woodpecker, one of my favorite UK birds, so majestic and proud. We have a pair of Green Woodpeckers living in a tree near our home, they love to eat ants and are often seen scratching around paths and brickwork. They’re almost as big as a pigeon, funny birds.

1 Like

Graham this is beautiful. Wonderful use of space.

1 Like

good afternoon all…
Graham the woodpecker has just been for his breakfast.
Did you know that a woodpecker’s tongue is longer than his body?..true.
Waving Stephie…looking forward to more pics of the pooch.
Today I have a relisted watercolour

2 Likes