January Jet Setters daily listing challenge thread! 1st to 31st Janaury 2016!

Morning all,

Hope your day improves Roz, I think I would go back to bed if I were you x

Sue and Rachel I hope you get your family homes sorted soon.

2 Likes

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios please will you add 3 sales. Thanks
Valerie x

good morning all. the sun is shining !!
Today, I have a toddler vintage style crocheted poncho.

Morning everyone. So sorry to hear about the storm damage and illnesses. I am thinking of you all. My little mans birthday today - he is ten. How the time flies!

I have a sale to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Yay, I am on the Tally.

Can I show you yet another re-list? I hope to be able to make new things once the children go back to school.

Jacqueline xx

PS A little bird tells me that a certain listing club member is 21 again tomorrow. Do you know anything about this Natalie @NOfkantsCurios ???

4 Likes

Just added some little glasses cases to my sale £8
https://folksy.com/items/6670606-HALF-PRICE-SALE-Wristlet-purseSunglasses-case

https://folksy.com/items/6777354-SALE-Wristlet-purseSunglasses-case

Add your sale items if you like and see if we can get some sales
Valerie x

something I made early last year that now got back from the magazine and I can list

Afternoon all.
Another valentine in need of some love.

Alison x

Hiya all!
Hope you all had a good day yesterday!

Just started a Xmas shop sale
CHRISTMAS SHOP 2015 SALE!! CODE XMAS15 40percent OFF all Xmas stock and I’ve six sales to report Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Thanks

have a lovely weekend all, Steph xx

2 Likes

Happy New Year Jet Setters,

I still have very limited internet access so I can’t upload anything new but I will try to relist something daily until it is finally fixed. It really beggars belief! It’s been off now since the 3rd November and the latest date we have been given is the 7th January so here’s hoping.

Jeanie x

1 Like

Good Afternoon Jet Setters, I made one of today’s listing for a Christmas present for a Toadstool lover, I was really pleased with how it turned out, so I have made another for my shop, hope you like it

https://folksy.com/items/6778231-Toadstool-Textile-Hanging-Decoration

1 Like

Happy New Year all! Here’s a bracelet from me.

Early posting for me today!

Brenda @teabreaks - that poncho has to win the cuteness award today. It’s gorgeous.
Ouch Roz @OrchardFelts. Hope your day gets better

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios please can you add 21 sales. 2 returning customers with discount codes - 2016 has started very well for me!

A new pair of earrings today

2 Likes

Wow, well done Sue @BeadstormJewellery - that’s fabulous!!
I have one sale to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

1 Like

Afternoon

Well another grey murky day :-((

Thank you for your welcome back Sue @BeadstormJewellery - got everything x that your mums heating is sorted on Monday, what a good job the weather has been mildish for the time of year.

Rachel @GreenwoodMakes - sorry if I made you feel like you were missing out but made me smile
We have a loft here that needs clearing if youve any spare energy left :wink:

Another relist I am afraid, I have new stuff but just too dark to take pics

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Bee good to get back to normal

Carol xx

2 Likes

Evening everyone. Late posting as I’ve had my parents over then we packed the Christmas decorations away but I’ve been popping in and out to keep up with pinning. It’s been dark and rainy all day and looking the same for tomorrow so still no new items.

Carol x

1 Like

Hi, these are my items for today. An oilcloth make up bag and a pretty tissue holder.
https://folksy.com/items/6720203-Oilcloth-Cosmetic-bag-boxed-pale-green-and-white-spots-facial-wipes-holder-
https://folksy.com/items/6705709-Tissue-holder-pocket-sized-Cotton-Pink-with-white-spots-and-floral-lining-

Todays item is a pre-made logo design. The colours, name and tagline can be changed for you all included within the cost.

Please can I add tomorrow’s listing this evening please. I am taking my husband, his mum and my mum to South Lakes Zoo tomorrow. They have a platform for feeding giraffes and Mark says I can have a go :smiley: Honestly you would think I was 8 not 48 but I am so excited.

1 Like

Sorry for my being AWOL, just been super busy and it’s my birthday tomorrow! Yay, as has been mentioned, 21 AGAIN!

My listing for today is this crocheted jacket, which is also a sale item.

Wow! Well done all the Jet Setters with sales already! Fantastic news and collective dancing for you!

Roz, sorry to hear about your sliced digit! Hope it heals quickly!
So sorry to hear about the damaged roof and chimney! Such a worry! So many people affected by the rain and storms!

Natalie x

1 Like

Just popped in to read through the thread and do my bit while sipping my lemsip before calling it a night! Normally I dip in and out during the day but I have been so lethargic today I couldn’t even be bothered to pick up my lap top! Just about managed to go shopping and walk the dog this morning but then collapsed on the sofa for most of the rest of the day. Heres hoping I will feel better after a good nights sleep - I have plans to felt tomorrow and will be sad if I don’t have the energy for it.

Right enough feeling sorry for myself now. Happy Birthday for tomorrow Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - I’m bound to forget by then :smile:

Night Night all.

1 Like