Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

What a day you’ve had, Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign! This is gorgeous. Yvonne x

1 Like

Afternoon all! So I never managed to get back on track with filling my shop! Will try some more in Feb!

On British Crafters tomorrow we have a theme of “Winter Wedding” if anyone wants to feature on FB please email me a link to your shop item by 10pm tonight and I will include you.

If you can email britishcrafters@gmail.com please as my Folksy messages take around 36 hours to arrive!

Dottie x

3 Likes

Jacqueline you do realise Friday 13th was a few days ago don’t you :slight_smile:. Hope your day gets better.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m making him go back to work tomorrow because he’s already driving me round the bend! x

4 Likes

Evening all,

Can I report a sale please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads :grin:
Hope you’re feeling better Steph @stephshortstationery. I had something similar myself yesterday, thankfully didn’t last long.
Congratulations on your 50th sale Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign.:champagne:
Hope hubby’s footie injury isn’t too bad Adele @NuaGlanBathAndBeauty.
Good luck with the new car hunt Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

A new retirement card today.

4 Likes

I started a thread helping to increase Facebook reach if anyone wants to join in

3 Likes

Hi Everyone
I am afraid that it will have to be a relist from me today. Will post up something new tomorrow. Something else that has migrated to my sale as it is overdue in finding its new home.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon xx

evening all, yay happy dancing for sales peeps :dancers:

3 Likes

Evening

Ooo what a lot of poorly peeps today, hope you are all recovering and Natalie hope OH gets car soon

Another grey day here, dry tho, wish spring would come quickly but fear February weather first!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

3 Likes

Evening all, I hope your hubby doesn’t drive you too mad Adele @NuaGlanBathAndBeauty my son injured his knee playing football 2 years ago and still has problems :confused:
Hope you feel better soon Steph @stephshortstationery snuggle up under the duvet with a good book!
Congrats on hitting 50 sales Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign :slight_smile:

I forgot to list these last week and just found them hahaha x
https://folksy.com/items/6956742-Quilted-Coaster-Set-Floral-Coasters

4 Likes

faved to here
x

Have you noticed the new Facebook share button on our listings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios hope hubby finds a suitable replacement car before too long
Sorry to hear about hubby’s injury Adele @NuaGlanBathAndBeauty. Hope he can hobble out the house and off to work tomorrow!

A sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

And a re-list

2 Likes

Busy listing tons of de-stash. I STILL haven’t managed to take pictures of the gemstone cabs I want to list.

Just a couple of the items I have listed this evening for you:

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Good morning. Thought I may as well pop in now as I’m not asleep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning Jazzie Jumpers, yay happy dancing for your sales Deborah and Sue.

Hope all the poorly peeps and other halfs are feeling better today

3 Likes

Good morning all. No crafting achieved yesterday as predicted although I did manage to get some photos taken so have a few new things to show over the next few days.

My plus account runs out in a few days - I want to renew it but with no sales for over a month I am struggling to find the funds. Will just have to raid my savings!

Heres a new scarf - I blame Sue @SueTrevor for this one - I’m sure it was you who said “green” was this seasons colour (only joking I happened to have some green wool going begging and thought why not)

5 Likes

Good morning Jazzies, hope you poorlies are soon feeling better especially Steph @stephshortstationery congratulations Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign. Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign what a frustrating day and Carol @Knittingtopia hope you finally got some sleep

3 Likes