Jobs in England

Well i did manage to get a part time job after loosing my job two days ago which is good doing some nanny work. So at least that,s something Astrid/x

1 Like

Glad to hear you’ve found some work Astrid. Must have been upsetting to lose your other job like that.

1 Like

yes i worked there a long time. but glad i could get something was prepared for the worst! hows your day been so far?

Well done on the part time Nanny position.

I qualified many years ago for my NNEB and I was a full time Nanny for a total of 8 years. Before I went off to university

It can be such a enriching and rewarding position so all the best I hope you have a wonderful time with the little ones you will be working with and a great relationship with their parents.

It’s been busy! Just back from an organised walk that I lead on Wednesdays at work, need to sit down for a while! :smile:

Well done Astrid in getting another job. Sometimes when one door closes another one opens. Good luck for the future. Marg. x

i did part time nanny work so im thinking of getting a degree in it as i know there is always nanny work out there…always kids. Making cofee and sandwhiches for lunch. Yummy!..while i was doing jewellery work.

I would imagine there is work for an experienced nanny, I would imagine there are quite a few wanting someone to look after their young children at home. I’m too old to do that sort of work, more a granny than a nanny, but I admire anyone that can do it, it’s a valuable service. Marg. x

1 Like

Marg its really rewarding I love painting with kids. Astrid.x