June Jetsetters Daily Listing Challenge Thread. 1st to 30th June 2015

I enjoy sewing but have to use the dining table so like you have the hassle putting it all away again, every now & again I’ll have a sewing spree and leave my machine on the dining table for a couple of weeks and we have to eat our meals on trays (or outside on the patio furniture if the weather’s nice)

2 Likes

That sounds nice Diane @HandmadeByDiane
Eating outside. it’s when I hear things like that I wish I had a garden.
Especially as they are saying the weather is going to be lovely this week.

Just listed a new handbag charm
https://folksy.com/items/6667919-black-handbag-charm-

A relist from me today, we’re having a new bedroom carpet fitted today so all our furniture is piled up in the kids’ bedrooms and my crafting corner so I can’t find anything!
https://folksy.com/items/3456538-Birthday-Card-Skater-Boy

Just paid my Folksy bill and was depressed to see all the fees were for listings none at all for sales, hoping that with a name like June Jetsetters my sales might take off this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hazel @leathermeister I’m sorry I missed you. I have been back and added your sale to the tally :slight_smile:
Carol @Knittingtopia I have been and fixed the link, thank you for letting me know :smile:
Max @paperchainsandbeads it’s a brother overlocker I’ve been looking at, they’re around £200 I don’t know if they are any good though or if I should save a little longer and get a more expensive one??
I quite often see really old vintage singers, sometimes in working order, at the huge carboot sale they have in Chirk near Wrexham. But like you I have nowhere to put one. Maybe one day…
I actually have something new to show you too :smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6667917-Insect-Repellent-Balm-50ml
Donna x

1 Like

Hello June Jetsetters :smiley:

I can’t believe it’s June already. Where’s the time going…
Thanks again Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts for looking after the thread again. It’s much appreciated.

I’m going to really try and keep on top of things this month. I tend to start the month going at full pelt with making, photos, promotion, work, household chores etc, and then I burn myself out after a week or so lol.
I’ve just taken a nice relaxing week off which I think has helped me a lot.

Ok so here’s a listing from me. It’s a relist but it is needing abit of love :blush:

Karen

1 Like

Good morning Jetters :smile:
Starting the month off with a relist with an updated pic

1 Like

Goodness, this thread has hit the ground running :wink:
Good morning everyone
https://folksy.com/items/6667921-Columbines-by-Matt-Underwood

2 Likes

Morning Jetsetters

Ah well .Another month with no Folksy bill !!!
Hope we get lots of sales this month
Heres a new clutch bag

Valerie x

1 Like

Hi Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts
Can I add 3 sales.
I’m already doing better than last month.
Big happy dancing :smiley:

8 Likes

Great kick off to the month! Well done on the sales :smiley:

2 Likes

And a new listing

Good luck with the new month, Everyone

Your link doesn’t work.
Here’s the link

This is a gorgeous jacket

1 Like

Aaw thank you :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Donna I get so few sales here each one is precious. This last one meant the difference between a bill on folksy and not having a bill.

3 Likes

@ShropshireNaturalProducts - Please add me to the June Tally, Donna - I sold a Glasses Case this morning!

Here is a new Aga Hob Lid Cover from me . . .

2 Likes

Hiya jet setters !
Happy June everyone, hope it’s a wealthy and healthy one :wink:
A huge thank you to Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts much appreciate your hard work, and well done on your sales and the win!
Waving to NATALIE @NOfkantsCurios hope you are ok xx
Waving also to Dottie @dottiedesigns lovely jubbly to see you :heart_eyes:

Loving the makes so far can’t believe how busy it is already, and how fast this years gone…what happened there then…lol!
Loving the birdy make again max @paperchainsandbeads
And Rene @Dawitchi that jacket…wow!
Carol @Knittingtopia sounds like our council…hopeless!

Need to start a new board before I can pin, but I’ll leave you with my new make, I thought something summery for today, see you later, steph xx

3 Likes

@ShropshireNaturalProducts Donna can you please add my first of the month please, todays bracelet is off to France :slight_smile: Lets hope this month is a good one for everyone xxx

Very pretty tags @stephshortstationery Steph xx

7 Likes

Morning all…I would like to take part in the daily listing again.
Only one sale last month, so hopefully June will be better.
Here is a touch of purple to start me off.

1 Like

Oh my goodness please can I add another sale making my total 2 and its only the 1st of the month, thank you Louise for that. Rene @Dawitchi wow that jacket is wonderful, Rachel

3 Likes

Another clutch bag in Amy Butler Tree peony fabric

Valerie x

1 Like