June Jetsetters Daily Listing Challenge Thread. 1st to 30th June 2015

You’re welcome Rachel @Glehcar :slight_smile: It’s for my youngests birthday this month and she’s asked for dinosaur things so this was perfect

1 Like

Happy 1st of June jetsetters and hopefully the sales fairy is jetting to you all. Thanks Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts for your hard work its appreciated.
Lovely to see you Bee @StudioBeeArt , great to hear your busy x

Loving the jacket Rene @Dawitchi wow.

Your bird bracelet is gorgeous Maxine @paperchainsandbeads.

Nothing new from me today as house is still being packed up and finding it hard to get machine out but as its summer (honest) these would look lovely for outdoor dining.
https://folksy.com/items/6625792-Placemats-with-Matching-Napkins

2 Likes

Oops, where did the morning go!

Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts - congrats for the sale. Could you please add a sale for me - don’t think I had any in May! Do you think your insect repellent would work for the midges we have here in Scotland?

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, your wren bracelet is just lovely.

4 Likes

Well done everyone on today’s sales, it looks like we’re having a good start to the month :smile:
Sally @LifeCovers Yes it works for midges, I first invented it for when we used go camping in Wales, there are giant man eating midges in those Welsh mountains (Honest lol)

3 Likes

What a fab start to the month we’re all having, can I add 1 to the tally too please Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts :slight_smile:

I may have to bag myself some of that insect repellant for myself for going camping this year, those Trossach midges are a very hungry bunch

5 Likes

Ordered :smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I’ll pop it in the post for you tomorrow xx
I’d better add the sale to the tally too lol I almost forgot :expressionless:

1 Like

The sting sticks that Donna makes are superb, we carry them in all the rucksacks and dont tell Donna but they even work on the soft part of a dogs paw when it has been nettled. The sticks last for ages too. :smiley:

2 Likes

I didn’t hear that lol Although it’s good to know. MIL’s dog has terrible trouble with her paws, she is forever nibbling them because they are sore. I wonder if it would help her?? I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jetsetters! I have some earrings to show you today

Right, off to catch up on all your posts and news xx

Just caught up - wow and congratulations to all of you with sales already this month. Not had any online sales for some time, sadly, so no fees to pay. Hoping to join you by being a sales jet setter soon!

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Tweeted to here :slight_smile: Well done on all those fab sales!

1 Like

I have only used them for nettle stings, most nibbly (sp) feet are field mites which I am not sure if this would work for?

Just had a mammoth click through all I missed from last month (seems odd saying that lol). Just wanted to say @lizdyson Liz sorry I missed your last day, big congrats on reaching your target and please pop by and say hello to us all, I will miss you!!!

Also @JAustenJewelleryDesign Jacqueline, OMG that bracelet is an absolute stunner, how do you manage to find the time to take on something different??? I struggle enough with 2 at home, one small and one big lol x

1 Like

Oh I can see me stocking up on all sorts now. My dogs forever hurting her paws in one way or another so good to know the stick will help if she gets stung

2 Likes

She’s been to the vet and they don’t seem to know what’s bothering her. I don’t suppose it would do any harm to try the bites and stings stick though. The ingredients won’t do any harm even if it doesn’t help :smile:

2 Likes

Gosh , you are all a busy lot today. 55 listings and lots of sales already. Congratulations.
I am going to put my shop in holiday mode for a week or so as I need a break. Still not back to peak performance since my op.

Keep up the good work.

Jeanie x

5 Likes

Thank you Louise :slight_smile: Your order will be in the post tomorrow too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take care Jeanie, hope your soon feeling better x

HI, I’d like to join this challenge if that’s ok! I’ve just posted today’s listing on another thread, then saw this thread, so sorry for repetition. I really love the @JAustinJewelleryDesign earrings - beautiful.
So this is my little offering for today. It’s a simple knotted necklace with amber, quartz and onyx. I love the simplicity of it, and it’s so easy to wear and looks lovely on! Hope you folks like it.

4 Likes

Lovely piece of work Matt!

1 Like