Sales this week

Wow l am very happy l have had two sales in the last week, just when my facebook page makes you feel like you are talking to yourself, these two sales pop up.

7 Likes

That’s great news for you! Hope you get many more :smile:

I know what you mean about Facebook. It must be lovely to have a really active shop page where folks leave comments frequently.

It’s good to hear about your sales. Let’s hope it’s the start of the Xmas rush :blush:

Karen

Is the Facebook link from your shop working ok?
I’ve just clicked on it to have a nosy at your page and the link seemed broken. :no_mouth:

Karen

will have a look karen thought it was, but not being tech minded lol

Yes just had a good seems to be alright took me to my page okay

Hi Janet @Jshandmadedesigns

I worked out why I couldn’t click on your Facebook link… Oh I do feel silly…
I wasn’t logged in to my Facebook account :grin:

All sorted now. I found you and liked your lovely page. Thanks for your page like too :blush:

Karen

Thank you Karen

I sold my family of peg dolls this week, they were really fun to do so I think I’ll be making more :slight_smile:
(I also sold a couple of plaques from another venue) :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Perks you when you get a sale, all the hard works worth it

Well done, made a sale myself yesterday, made up for doing a zero sales craft fair on Sunday!

I am waiting patiently and with great anticipation for my first sale from my shop.hope everyone Christmas shopping will take a look at my shop or even looking if not buying for Christmas.i have really enjoyed putting a collection together

I seem to have big gapes between sales, you just need to keep going, hope l get more sales soon with Christmas coming, good luck with your sales

Thankyou very much you too