Just thought i would share how i made them

Just wanted to share my making with you, here are pictures and explanations
Start of making the ball headpins
Silver is cut to the require length before torching the ends to make little balls at the bottom

made

Next are the Ear hooks here i am filingt to make sure there are no scratchy bits

Them put to good use, the finished product

hope that gave you some insite into my morning
Hope you enjoy your bank holiday with lots of sunshine and little (if any) rain :slight_smile:
Jax x

9 Likes

Absolutely, Fabulous, Jax. Thanks for sharing.

Liz
x

1 Like

Thanks for looking @lizdyson :slight_smile:

Thats fantastic thank you for taking the time to share. Rachel

1 Like

You are very welcome Rachel @Glehcar :slight_smile:

thanks for sharing…hope you don’t get too many burnt fingers !

1 Like

Thank you Brenda @teabreaks I did that once, finished heating up a piece and before quenching I popped it on the fire brick then picked it up before thinking :smiley: fingers burnt (not enough to scar) lesson learned.

1 Like

Beautiful work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Emma, :slight_smile:
I’ve just finished making a video of me making a pendant bail, just going to try upload it on my facebook page www.facebook.com/jacquelineojewelry
if it works i’ll try pop it on here.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting

1 Like

Thank you Debbie @stitchitpretty after 3 attemps i managed to get my video of the pendant bail running, not sure if i can pop it on here but will try
Jax

Nope sorry it wont let me add video’s, so anyone is welcome over to my facebook page if they wish to view, the link is 2 posts above here :slight_smile:

So great to see your work from start to finish so to speak - beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Thanks Jacqueline, your welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll try to take a look as bails are always a stumbling point for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are absolutely lovely!

Hahaha! that gave a right chuckle @EmmaCurtisDesign :slight_smile:

Thank you @ThrownInStone :slight_smile: